cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member

Are Back to Back Test Cycles Effective?

I ended a All Test 10 week cycle about 6 weeks ago and am going to start another cycle in 1 week. This time it will be for 11 weeks because it coincides with my race season, other wise I probably would take more time between cycles.

My question is: After running an All Test cycle, should I use Test again back-to-back? Will it be effective? Currently, I have 500 Turanabol tabs that I was planning on using, but an oral for 11 weeks has me concerned. The next cycle must be 11 weeks, again as it coincides w/ my race season..

Please help me plan out this 11 weeker, so I don't screw up my liver. Should I break up the planned T-bol cycle w/ another roid? If so, what one? Anavar , Primo, Test, Prop, EQ?

Keep in mind, I am a bicycle racer who doesn't wish to gain weight, just strength and an accelerated recovery between training sessions.

Thanks.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    what kind of test was your last cycle ??

it dose not look like your giving your self a long enough break

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Time On = Time Off

Give your body enough time to return to normal.

I race bicycles.

I would give it more than 7 weeks off but I want to be kickin' by the next race on 8/07.

The Test that I used was Andropen 275 (5 Esters).

So, do you think I should run the Turanabol for wk 1-4/5 and lets say prop for week 4/5-11?

Thanks

so you must have just finished your pct bro i would stay off for another 10 week's give your body a break

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    so you must have just finished your pct bro i would stay off for another 10 week's give your body a break
    Another additional 10 weeks???? You mean 17 weeks total? 4 months b/w cycles? Or do you mean 10 weeks off total?

i mean 10 week's after you finished pct when ever that was

chris2wire is offline Member
    Youll be fine to start like you plan, dont always believe the time on = time off.

Reason being your cycle of 10 weeks + your second cycle of 11 weeks still isnt even as long as some people's cycle. Together its like your two cycles make up one bigger cycle. Go ahead and start as you planned, just make sure you take off a lot of time after the second cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Youll be fine to start like you plan, dont always believe the time on = time off.

Reason being your cycle of 10 weeks + your second cycle of 11 weeks still isnt even as long as some people's cycle. Together its like your two cycles make up one bigger cycle. Go ahead and start as you planned, just make sure you take off a lot of time after the second cycle.
    Thats what I wanted to hear.

I am thinking Prop...but I have some more Andropen (5 Ester test) on hand. What would be a better cycle and how much considering my previous cycle of only Andropen (I took about 300 mg/w) ?

1. Andropen 1-11 week
    1a. Turanabol 1-5 week

-or-

2. Turanabol 1-5 week
    2a. Test Prop 6-11 week

I will be sure to take awile off the AAS after this 11 weeker since it will be the offseason.

Thanks

Thread Information