rotty508 is offline Junior Member

sign or not, and lose the dough

I just got an email from a place i ordered some clomid & nolvadex from. It stated the following

"Please allow 7 to 12 business days for your package to arrive by registered mail thru the US Postal Service. You will be required to sign for this package. In the event that you are not able to sign for your package you will receive a notice from your local post office that delivery was attempted and the package will be held for pickup at your local post office for a reasonable amount of time before the package will be returned to our offices in Mexico City as unclaimed. In the event that your package returns to our offices as "unclaimed" we are unable to issue a refund."

My question is is it ok to sign for this type of stuff or did i screw up buy not checking this out first and just take the hit. I do get packages on a regular basis from outside of the country due to another hobby so i know my postman will think nothing of it.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Being that what you ordered is not a controlled substance I don't think that they are going to set you up for a bust. I also have a source that I have to sign for so I know the feeling. From what I hear the thing to do is sign for the package and leave it by the door with "return to sender" written on the unopened package just in case. But I still think they are not going to bust you for clomid or nolvadex .

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Don't sweat the nolva and clomid...no biggie bro, just sign for it and you'll be cool

Microbrew is offline Member
    I sign when I recieve , and it doesnt matter if you sign and leave it and put return to sender. Once you sign thats all she wrote even if you dont know what it is. Whenever you sign you are stating that you know what you are recieving. If you dont know what it is then why sign , that will be there beef. I know this because I asked this question on about 5 other boards and this is what I learned.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Nolvadex and Clomid are controlled substances, but they aren't SCHEDULED substances like 'roids.

You shouldn't be at risk for a bust with only controlled substances.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I personally wouldnt worry about it. But they are controlled sub. you need a prescription to have them.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info i an pretty new to the mail order game

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I would not sign for it. The feds do operate reverse sting operations, where they require signature, I have never seen it with clomid and nolvadex , but I have seen it with pain meds, perks, darva, and oxy. The people go to jail, so I would email them back and tell them that you request no signature and if they cant ship that way then you'll take your business else where.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, here goes and this isn't meant as a flame, just my opinions.

I've been ordering controlled substances from overseas for 6+ years. In that time I have gotten 6 siezure letters and a couple of phone calls. With Nolva and Clomid, if it were me I would sign and not even think twice. Even if something DID happen then there is a huge grey area about 90 personal import laws. They are vauge, but seem to be on our side.

The ONLY time I will not sign for something is if it was NOT comming registerd mail in the first place. Then something is up. I have ordered 1000's of benzo's, opiates, roids, and even pot. BUT the key to safety is only to order a 90 supply.

Sometimes a 90 days supply is vauge. Per federal sentencing guidlines, one dosage unit of steroids is 100 tabs or a 10ml vial. That is the MAXIMUM that they can be counted as. I obviously wouldn't push this issue as it is VERY much in our favor.

If you are a personal user, and you order quanities that are sane and it is obvious that it is for your personal use then I would sign. I'm no lawyer, I'm no doctor, but I have played them on the internet .

Just my 2cc's,

DMX

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you're allowed to import a personal supply of prescription, no scheduled meds into the US.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I HAVE ORDERED CLOMID AND NOLVADEX SEVERAL TIMES FROM A CO. IN MEXICO CITY...SIGNED THE SLIP EACH TIME. NO PROBLEMS.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Here we go

The Goose that layed the Golden Egg,TITLE 21:

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/agency/csa.htm

Check out Section 801(USCS 21)

You want gray areas and loop holes,LEARN Sec 21.

Actually, this is less vauge than I remember it. From what I read it looks as though this blatenly says it is legal for personal importation.

This link say it's ok (from how I read it). It reffer's to the two provisions listed below.
    http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/21cfr/21usc/957.htm

956(a)
    http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/21cfr/21usc/956.htm

802(25) < Though section 25 of this means nothing to me regarding importation!
    http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/21cfr/21usc/802.htm

DMX

Thread Information