T Bone is offline Junior Member

How does this look? Suggestions

This will be my third cycle but the first one that I will be given good advice. After reading this board, I realized my compounds were underdosed and test was not the base of my cycles. I want lean mass with this cycle and to try and keep the bloat reasonable.

Stats:

25 years old
    5'10" 200lbs. @ 10% BF

Test E @ 500mg/wk for 1-13
    Equipose @ 400mg/wk for 1-12
    PCT

I was wondering if you guys would suggest jumpstarting with something like Var or Tbol since I have heard people say these two compounds take a while to kick in. If so how much, how long?

I already am going bald so how much finasteride would be recommended daily to help with this problem?

Thanks

projectf250 is offline New Member
    got my EQ and TestE and probably gonna run 500/400 for 12 wks. Dbol is supposed to be great for the first 2-4 weeks at 35-50 mg/day.

heavylifter99 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like your on the right track,. You'll get good lean gains with the test- e/eq.... you'll be happy with your gain.. good luck

9000rpm is offline Member
    If someone told you that your cycle was underdosed, they don't know what they are talking about. There is a lot of mis-information out there. There is no reason to start your first cycle at almost 1000mg per week of AAS. You can make the same gains on one third of that.

Most people's reasoning for taking such a large dose of AAS is because their diets suck and they don't realize it. If you take in 350 to 450grams of protein, a good amount of carbs, and your essential fats also, you can put on some good mass with only 300mg per week.

The popular belief on this forum is that you need to have a higher dose, this is just BS. Don't buy into the hype. Why not split that doseage and be able to use it for two cycles instead of one?

As a matter of fact, pm basketcase, he is HUGE, and he uses VERY low doses. Lower than what I just quoted.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I find dbol a good kickstart for me at 40 mg/day....and Im also running 500/wk of the test for 16 wks....300 g/day protein, 5 shakes, very strict diet...

See, perfect cycle and cheap too. I wish people would realize that it doesn't take 1000mg or more per week of AAS to get great results.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Im running the same thing for my 3rd cycle, I just started week 5.

~theJuice~

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    cycle looks good, if u wanted to jumpstart u could run d-bol for 4wks at 30-40mgs ed or if u wanted to avoid the toxity on the liver from the dbol u could get some superdrol and run it at 20mgs thoughout the 4wks or run 20mgs 1st 2wks then 30mgs last 2wks...other than that looks like a solid cycle for u bro

Thread Information