Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member

Difference between Sust & Omnadren???

Ummmmmm from what I hear, they are both similar..but what exactly are the similarities and differences..I know I read about them, but I like to know experiences rather than just read the "facts" of them..thankssss

-joe

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Sust. and omnas. are the same thing now.
    The old formula for the omnas. was different from the sust. but now they both contain the same compounds.

Omnaren old formula-
    test. phenylpropionate 60mg
    test. propionate 30mg
    test. isohexanoate 60mg
    test. hexanoate 100mg

sustanon -
    test. phenylpropionate 60mg
    test. propionate 30mg
    test. isocaproate 60mg
    test. deconate 100mg

for further info. check out Drug Profiles.

Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member
    thanks..just also because I know the prices were a little different..but thanks guys

MindBomb is offline Member
    Heres some info.

by Bill Roberts - This preparation is quite similar to Sustanon , and is different only in that 100 mg/mL of it (of 250 mg/mL total) is testosterone hexanoate instead of the testosterone decanoate used in Sustanon. For this reason, Omnadren has a shorter half life, and will give a faster initial increase in blood level. This accounts for the claim of increased water retention and increased side effects, since levels, at first, are higher for the same dosage.

The claim that Omnadren has a duration effect of "a good 2-3 weeks" is somewhat misleading since the half life of the longest lived component is only about 5 days. There is of course some effect 2 or 3 weeks after injection, but relatively little.

The hexanoate ester is quite similar to the well known enanthate ester, but is shorter by one carbon.

The isohexanoate ester in Omnadren is the same, only named differently, as the isocaproate ester in Sustanon. Thus, the hexanoate vs. decanoate difference is the only difference in the mixture of esters.

Thread Information