g00ruz is offline New Member

Steroid Questions - Kinda Newbie, sorry :)

Hi all! I am starting my 8th week on Deca , and am currently getting about 300 MG per week. My results have been good, but I am wondering if I could have done better. I started my cycle at 6'0 180 Pounds and am currently up to 198. I am taking in about 170 Grams of protein per day, but slacking on days when I dont have alot of time. Here are some questions I have and would appreciate if i could get some feedback from some seasoned veterans.

1. Am i getting enough protein? If not, what are some quick ways other than protein shakes to get some quick grams.
    2. Anything I should be doing now, so that I can retain most of my mass? Also, post cycle, any workout tips?
    3. I hear 21 days after my cycle for clomid, is that right? If so, how much etc.. and should I be thinking about another product to use?

Thanks in advance,
    g00ruz

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    1.) your protein intake is adequate, but you need to try and keep it at least your body per gram ratio (1:1 or 1.5:1) Buy tuna in the pouches, that is a quick and easy meal, hard boiled eggs, there's lots of stuff just be creative.
    2.) Keep eating!!!! dont cut bak once you are off, your appetite will decline a little but that is the name of the game. Post cyle tip: try and cut your weight levels by about 10-15%, as you wont be as strong and it also help to keep cortisol levels down which can be detrimental to gains if not kept in check. do that for a couple weeks then start hitting it hard again. But, if you can get ahold of some cytadren then that help to suppress post cycle cortisol.
    3.)There is a whole section on the site about PCT, so search for that. Other then that though, you can use HCG with the clomid for a double "whammy" so to speak

PAPABEAR is offline New Member
    are u running deca alone brother? I would highly recommend running test with that. Have you read any of the educ threads b4 u started a deca only cycle?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by g00ruz
    Hi all! I am starting my 8th week on Deca , and am currently getting about 300 MG per week. My results have been good, but I am wondering if I could have done better. I started my cycle at 6'0 180 Pounds and am currently up to 198. I am taking in about 170 Grams of protein per day, but slacking on days when I dont have alot of time. Here are some questions I have and would appreciate if i could get some feedback from some seasoned veterans.

1. Am i getting enough protein? If not, what are some quick ways other than protein shakes to get some quick grams.
    2. Anything I should be doing now, so that I can retain most of my mass? Also, post cycle, any workout tips?
    3. I hear 21 days after my cycle for clomid, is that right? If so, how much etc.. and should I be thinking about another product to use?

Thanks in advance,
    g00ruz
    1. I don't think you are getting enough protein at all. It should be AT LEAST 1g per pound of bodyweight. While on cycle, I would even suggest 2g per pound of bodyweight. What I do for lean protein is eat loads and loads of grilled chicken, then more grilled chicken. Eat lean steaks as well such as sirloins. I go with yogurt at times but that doesn't have much. Tuna as well is a good protein source. Next cycle I would advise 2g per pound of bodyweight EVERY DAY; I think you would see much better results. However, don't eat a lot of trash or your bf will rise.
    2. You need to get nolva, liquidex (optional if you aren't prone to gyno), clomid and HCG (optional, if you want to keep ur balls up to size throughout cycle). I would browse the PCT forum and search a lot. As for your future cycles, I would not advise deca only cycles, it shuts you down hard and You may have gotten "deca dick" and thats no good. Next cycle I would tell you to add some test in there at a higher dosage than the deca or the other compound.
    3. Yes, at least 21 days for the clomid. Some use 300mg first day/100mg day 1-7/and then 50mg 8-21 at least. Im saying everyone does this as some may not agree with me, but it is an option. Once again check the pct forum.
    Oh and I wouldn't combine HCG and clomid post cycle.
    Hope this helps

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    dude i hope ur not using deca only,, ur gonna have a problem keeping an erection during sex, deca only cycles cause that to happen to 99% of men.

u should have read some info on here before doing deca by itself.

good luck and read more!

chest6 is offline Banned
    happens to the best of us..I'm one of those sad 99%. I'm only 18 and I was clueless like most ppl that start out on this board. O well, made a mistake I will do aas properly again in a couple years time.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ouch!!!!!

~sc~

g00ruz is offline New Member
    Hey guys thanks for the awesome responses all of the opinions have been taken to heart. Well, since you guys answered them all I have a couple more in response to your comments.
    1. I am only a deca cycle which I understand now (im an idiot) is bad. My roomie said he knew enough, but obviously not. Is there anything I can do right now to avoid the deca dick? I only have 3 weeks left. Is there anything I can do in the 3 weeks to avoid potential bad side effects? I havent had a problem with a non hard dick as of yet, its just not as frequent as I would like.
    2. Are there any over the counter substances I should start taking i.e ZMA?

Thanks a million guys!

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya a lil embarassing but I've been back to my old self for awhile now.

2. Make sure to do pct correctly as i posted previously. I think it might be too late to buy some hcg , they time it got to you, It would be pct time anyway.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Why not run the cyc a littel longer and throw some test in there? Or could he just swithch to test for say a month?

and no matter what I would get some hcg !!

Thread Information