gabriel595 is offline Associate Member

tren winny 8 weeks

hi guys im new in this forum my stats are 5,8" 185 ppounds 17% bodyfat i want to do a tren winny cycle of 8 weeks wich consists in tren 75mg eod for 6 weeks and winny starting on week 3 to week 8. consider this is my 3rd cycle and i dont want to use put test in it because that would be too androgenic for me and i want to get rid of some bodyfat and want very lean results im going for a very clean diet almost cutting diet. im using th tren only for 6 weeks because of toxicity and side effects and because im still a young person (19 years old).

please reply i really need advice,

thanks

dragon69 is offline Member
    tren is 5x as androgenic than test!

....and at 19, NO bloody way should you crank!!!!!!!!
    You'll hear lots of this here, so you better listen up.....this is the best advice a 19yr old can hear, trust us.
    Start a thread asking if 19 is too young to crank and you'll see an overwhelming response. Why? because you'll mess up your body forever if you don't wait till mid 20's, and we know it.
    Best of luck

Unoid is offline Member
    test = 100anabolic : 100 androgenic ,
    tren is 500anabol: 500 andro

LOL.

the androgens help you know.

possibly consider taking 200mg /wk of test with your tren and with winny.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    since ur looking for LBM ... then u should def shoot some prop along with ur winny/tren .... prop/tren/winny is a kickass combo

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    tren and winny for 8 weeks? say goodbye to your little friend

thanks for the answers maybe i do just a sust winny cycle 8 weeks too maybe 10 with proviron 25 mg and nolva 20 mg to keep water retention the lowest,

thanks again

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    tren and winny for 8 weeks? say goodbye to your little friend
    Some test would be a good idea!

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Test/Tren /Winny is a kickass combo!

Joey2ness is offline Member
    (Parabolan =Tren )
    Avoid substances that pose the biggest risk
    Parabolan, Halotestin ,and Anadrol are but a few that can cause irreparable damage.No one under the age of 21 should use the steroids i mentioned above

Some good info(scroll down the other page)
    http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 07-08-2005 at 09:30 PM.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You should NOT juice at 19!

You are going to do it anyway, though... you all do. At least don't try this without test. Your cycle with prop added in there, maybe 50mg/ED, would be killer.

Actually, though, almost everybody will agree I am sure, that test ONLY is your best first cycle. Try 300 to 500mg every week, in two shots, for 10 or 12 weeks. You will LEARN a lot from that cycle. A stack of three drugs will only teach you that you don't know what you are doing yet. A test-only cycle will teach you that if you can't gain without AAS, you can't gain with it, either. It will teach you about side effects and how to deal with some of them. It will teach you a lot of stuff that is very important if you are to ever have a successful cycle.

ok thanks guys i think ill go with the test

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro it is all good to think tren and winny will help you burn fat. but the truth is it is all about the diet. test is not going to stop you from burnning fat or make you gain fat. it will help you build muscle and keep your sex drive. guess what it will alos help you get your natty test back up when you start pct.
    listen and grow well don't listen and you may well fukk yourself hardcore

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel595
    ok thanks guys i think ill go with the test
    once you reach 21 years old you can use the tren

For now just use test and the safer compounds

yes i think ill leave the tren for another time, i just finished an eq winstrol of 9 weeks and i am on pct right now and dieting at the same time and havent lost any muscle my measurments are the same except for my belly wich is smaller im on 15% bf and want to reach at least 10% bf before my next cycle wich is 8 weeks sustanon winstrol with prov and nolva i was thinking if i run this cycle and im already with a low bf% this bf% would get lower and i would gain more muscle? maybe 15 pounds of real lean muscle would be fine

Unless you are trying to prep for a show, if you start a cycle at 10% BF your goal should be bulking rather than cutting, and your cycle and diet should be adjusted accordingly. When you get below 10% it is really hard to gain, and it can be hard just to keep what you got. At 10% you should see some detail... abs barely showing when relaxed, a few veins making raised ridges in the skin, zero love handles or belt overhang, absolutely no jigglies. That is pretty lean, and going leaner is not going to impress anyone except a BB or a BB fan.

why is hard to retain your gains or make gains when you have a low bf%? i really want to retain my gains that is one of my priorities

Why is the sky blue? Just one of those things, I guess. Actually it is a survival trait built in to us through evolution and survival of the fittest. Muscle is high-maintenance tissue. Fat is low maintenance. Fatty tissue consumes very little nutrients but is a great place to store energy. In times of stress and particularly starvation, your body survives better if it has a tendency to keep fat but get rid of muscle, which consumes energy. The fat retention was very important to our survival back in our hunter/gatherer caveman past.

Maybe someone else will post on the actual biochemical mechanisms responsible for this... but everything has a reason in our bodies or it wouldn't be there. Those with undesirable traits from a survival standpoint, whether survival of the individual, the offspring, the group, or the species, tend to pass down their successful genes. Those with traits that detract from human survivability naturally do not pass on their unsuccessful genes as prolifically.

BTW 10% is considered quite a low bodyfat percentage, outside of competitive circles. Come on... cuts and abs visible when relaxed? Chicks will think you are a GOD. Why isn't that lean enough? At 10% you should be able to retain muscle fairly well with careful training, rest, and diet.

Thread Information