dale is offline Associate Member

injured my wrist today...

there's no swelling but it hurts like hell when i turn it a certain way. i'm in the middle of a cycle of test cyp/deca /GH. should i lay off a week and see if it heals? i don't want to waste the second half of my first cycle.

dale is offline Associate Member
    bump

ranran is offline Junior Member
    D.,
    Have the same problem with my right wrist; hurts like heck if I go from the pronated position to the supinated (back of hand facing down). I too was in the middle of my Prop and winny cycle when it hit me (about 3 weeks ago), I just try to train around it. The only thing that really gives me trouble is when I train Bi-ceps (dumbells, straight bar is a flat out biaaatch!, tri's (dumbell pull overs) and upright rows), so on those 4 specific movements I just don't go all out more less just resistance. My problem is tendon related... Hurts like hell... and I am sure the winny doesn't help, but I only have 10 days left in my cycle so I'll just train around it. At 36 I just don't recover as fast as I did 10.... even 5 years ago, but listen to your body and if it needs recupirating ---let it rest or you will pay the price later. Good luck, stay healthy.
    Ran.

heavy D is offline New Member

im a new member, i need a little advice

im fixin to start a cycle using sutenon 300 and winny 50. this is my first cycle is it a good one to start with?

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dale
    there's no swelling but it hurts like hell when i turn it a certain way. i'm in the middle of a cycle of test cyp/deca/GH. should i lay off a week and see if it heals? i don't want to waste the second half of my first cycle.
    I can't believe it...nobody has made a comment about laying off using madam palm and her five lovely daughters if pleasure ha,ha,ha.

Regarding your injusry I'd say lay off it until it's healed properly. If u carry on training you ain't gonna be able to train as hard as you need to and you'll just make it worse!

Good luck
    S

Thread Information