Thread: Decca question

Cynical is offline Associate Member

Decca question

I was reading a post about decca, and most everyone seemed to agree that decca alone even at 400 mg a week wont yield much results. What then does it add when you stack it with test, i mean what changes from a test only cycle to a stack of decca and test? im instrested cause im doing a decca/test cycle soon (or pretending to if anyone reading this is affilated with law enforcement )

4plates is offline Banned
    you will see some really good gains with test added i even add some dbol for an added bonus hahaha

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you stack deca with a test, say something like sus or enanthate , you'll get better size and strength gains. if you do a deca only, you'll see some results, but you'd be much better off to add a test. it's really not worth doing just a deca cycle

no you guys misunderstoond my question, im asking whats the difference in doing Test alone and doing Test and decca stack, seeing that decca alone does nothing, whats the point of useing it at all, what does it add that test alone dosnt? thanks guys! sorry if the wording was crappy
    Last edited by Cynical; 10-07-2001 at 11:12 PM.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    from my own expirience, the test/deca cycle produced harder muscle mass gains with less water retention. i also gained more muscle with the stack and expirienced greater strenght gains.

ptRick is offline New Member
    deca is primarily an anabolic and test is an androgenic ....they compliment one another and makes better and bigger results...

Ranger Guest
    Dane26 & ptrick have the answer to this one...Deca and test work well together...

Ranger

thanks guys, i knew that it did help obviously or poeple wouldnt use it i didnt know why though, thanks again for your help!

Thread Information