proph is offline New Member

Unhappy berries are bye bye

ok guys, i know you've seen this topic a thousand times, but please have the patients to help a brotha out..I been off of gear for about year..last cycle was 600mg week of test enth. qv...I got off could turkey..no taper of pct..really dumb I know..I thought 6-oxo would do the trick..boy was I wrong.. my nuts shrunk as expected..but never came back..now a year later they are still like a five year old..im all twig and no berries..can anything be done at this point..I still have a high sex drive..and cum like a champ..it just makes me feel self conscious... please help...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i dont think there is anything that will bring back nut size. just chalk that up to poor planning. all twig and no berries.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol..that must be a blow to the heart...go to a doc..maybe use some trib...are you sure your balls werent small to begin with??

RYNO is offline Junior Member
    HCG , trib, nolva/clomid might help you with the atrophy, but if a year has gone bye, something might be wrong.

the smaller the potatoes the bigger the steak...

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    hcg , is used for treatment of undescended testicles, it will stimulate natural production, maybe thats all you need. a kick start, even if their working fine, maybe their not back to full potential, you might beable to bring them back up.( or down i should say)

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like it's time to see an endocrinologist and have some testing done. More than likely they'll put you on a course of HCG to bring your testicle size back up.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    the smaller the potatoes the bigger the steak...
    HA HA, now that sh1ts funny.

Schwarz is offline Member
    I think it's about time you went to see the doc. What have you got to loose?? after all they can't get any smaller.....

And a lesson to everyone that proper research, planning and execution of a cycle is really important.

S

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RYNO
    HCG, trib, nolva/clomid might help you with the atrophy, but if a year has gone bye, something might be wrong.
    You can do clomid at any time, its never too late although there is some new evidence that suggest tribulus is the worst thing you can do so I would avoid tribulus entirely unless you are doing it for limited periods no more then 7 to 10 days at a time.

Nolva out of the blue a year later is a worthless idea.

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You can do clomid at any time, its never too late although there is some new evidence that suggest tribulus is the worst thing you can do so I would avoid tribulus entirely unless you are doing it for limited periods no more then 7 to 10 days at a time.

Nolva out of the blue a year later is a worthless idea.
    where is this evidence? I havn't heard tribulus is bad yet? I would like more info so I can inform some of my friends who take it on a regular basis

OMS

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSet
    where is this evidence? I havn't heard tribulus is bad yet? I would like more info so I can inform some of my friends who take it on a regular basis

OMS
    Seems when looking at blood tests... test levels go up for a few days but then your estrogen comes up and starts inhibiting testosterone production so its very typical to find yourself in about 10 to 15 days to have testosterone levels that are the same as before you started tribulus or even lower but to have now very very elevated estrogen levels. Tribulus is also known to boost the heck out of estrogen production in both men and women and using tribulus over 10 days will inhibit your testosterone production while continuing to boost estrogen levels. Not very good at all if you are gyno prone. In fact some studies are showing gyno occurs more often in steroid users using tribulus then steroid users that never use tribulus.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Crazy info.

Do you have the location for where you read this? Is it a medical journal, newspaper article, etc.? Not that I don't believe you, because I do believe you, I just want to see where this came from then have a deeper look into the matter.

Thanks,
    ~SC~

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    i didnt know you did a test e cycle a year ago? boy am i glad you posted this, i am anti clomid/nolva myself and will be using over the counter pct. good thing my boys are TOO big already! i could use some shrinkage!

proph is offline New Member
    you could use some shrinkage huh...lol whats up man hope all is well...

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    i naturaly have small balls...but a big beef ofcourse lol, im glad iv got small balls anyway, not like you need them, they only get in the way, plus its just a bigger target to get hurt or kicked if you've got king kong balls, when im cycling my teste's are non existance ! Dosent bother me a bit

Smiley619 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    i naturaly have small balls...but a big beef ofcourse lol, im glad iv got small balls anyway, not like you need them, they only get in the way, plus its just a bigger target to get hurt or kicked if you've got king kong balls, when im cycling my teste's are non existance ! Dosent bother me a bit
    they only get in the way when they are pounding my gf's chin every night...big balls are a plus you are missin out!

I did the same thing about 6 months ago no pct my parents threw my omifin away(bastards) still trying to find a way to get my nuts back.Iam leaving the juice alone for a while.

Thread Information