Thread: help me out!!!

third leg greg is offline New Member

help me out!!!

I just turned 21....I'm 6'4 and barely 205 pounds...I've always be an athlete because I was in sports in highschool and in college...But now I'm trying to become a firefighter and want to bulk up (10-15 pounds). I'am seriously considering taking deca . It would be my first time ever taking steriods . As a matter of fact I'm so nervous and paranoid, that I'm only going to do a six week cycle. I would really appreciate any input and adivce....Thanks

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    if ur doing a 6 week cylce then dont cycle at all...need round 10 -12 weeks for deca . if u want a nice result...firefighting bro....i guess....it lubricates joints...so that may benefit you...but really..maybe just go with some creatine protein powder and a nice rich protein diet. and u could smack ur 205 up to 215-220. along with a nice workout plan of course.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    First bro, if you're going to become a firefighter, they may test for AS. If they do test for AS, Deca would be the wrong one to go with since it's detectable for up to 18 mths, could be longer or shorter depending on other values. Second, you need to run deca with some test, therefore, showing me that you have not done your h.w. You need to stay on here and read up bro. that's how you'll learn. How long have you been working out? What's your diet? What is your goal?

~theJuice~

i've been working out for a couple of years off and on. But I never lifted heavy because I was a pitcher, so really I just started to lift heavy maybe like 8 months ago. My diet consists of a lot of chicken breasts, rice and pasta. My goal is to gain like 15-20 pds. Im also trying to become a firefighter so i need to increase my strength...what do u think?

So in other words, youve been seriously working out for about 8 mths. That's not really long enoug to start juice. I know how you feel, I was a pitcher too, up to college. Can't get that big or you loose flexibility. Well your diet has to consist of many things other thhhan chicken breast, rice and pasta. You have to eat other types of food as well. You should go to the diet forum, and check it out. Good stuff. Look bro, naturally I went from 175 to 190 in about 2 years and a half, working out correctly and eating right. I was a hardgainer. I would eat everything, but my metabolism is really quick, still! Thanks to the sports. If you're willing to give it all you have you can do it w/o AS, especially @ 21. I started AS when I was 26. It's up to you bro.

~theJuice~

yeah ive tried the whole creatine and protein deal...but i just didnt see the results....but maybe i wasnt doing it right....can u tell me what kind of protein and creatine diet i would need??.i mean my goal is to get to gain 15 to 20 pds of lean muscle....

Quote Originally Posted by third leg greg
    yeah ive tried the whole creatine and protein deal...but i just didnt see the results....but maybe i wasnt doing it right....can u tell me what kind of protein and creatine diet i would need??.i mean my goal is to get to gain 15 to 20 pds of lean muscle....
    Bro youre going to have to go to the diet forum, they will answer you questions there. I would do it here, but it would be against the forum rules. This forum is for AS talk, not diet. Sorry bro.

~theJuice~

yeah bro im the say way...im like a duck...i eat then i crap it all out....Yeah man when i played ball i would be so paranoid about working out heavy.....The only thing is that I have a physical test for the firefighter department in maybe like 4 months and i feel like i wont have the time to be prepared for it. So that's why Im considering taking steriods . But if I do decide to do steriods I want to do the lowest dosage possible and the safest one. Im just that paranoid about it.

That's cool, but IMO you're too young and I'm afraid you will be tested for AS.

~theJuice~

chest6 is offline Banned
    bro i used to be a pitcher too so I know you cant really bulk up upper body and keep your velocity and it increases injury.....but after I starting lifting naturally and had a good diet I started getting A LOT bigger. I wouldn't really try aas quite yet.

alright man thanks for the advice, I'm going to try to do it w/o AS...I start my new diet tomorrow with my new workout plan....hopefully i can get ready for the physical test i got coming up....see u later bro

damm dude u were a pitcher....ur freaking huge...what did tha heck did u do...yeah man im not going to try AAS yet...i just hope I'll be ready for the fire department physical test.....thanks for the advice...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's Ronnie Coleman in the avatar bro.

~SC~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u will wind up more than paranoid if u do deca alone without test... u will wind up depressed, paranoid, and your d!ck won't work.... listen to the bro's and check out the diet forum. u will get better gains with a good diet then with a 6 week cycle of deca that shld b run with test and for at least 12 weeks... good luck

Thread Information