Thread: Dnp!

flyweight2k is offline New Member

Dnp!

OK, I'm in the middle of my first DNP cycle. Read a million articles/posts about it and made my decision to try it out. Started at 200mg @ 10pm for three consecutive nights to get a feel for how my body would react to it. Never noticed much at all in the way of side effects, most notably heat. Didn't sweat much at all, nor did I feel lethargic. Bumped up to 400mg (200mg at 10am, 200mg at 10pm) and slept like a baby that night, still no real sweating. Little less energy than normal (especially in the gym today), but nothing like I expected. I'm not planning on upping the dose any further than 400mg. The stuff is definitely legit, too. Been taking my Vitamins and drinking barrells of water and eating clean. Basically what I'm wondering is: is the stuff working? Today is day 5, lost a pound or two according to the scale but nothing dramatic. All I've ever read about is people sweating their asses off and losing fat but nothing about anyone who DIDN'T sweat their ass off and still lost fat. Anybody have anything to offer to me here?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    just be patient. you don't want to be sweating your ass off on it in the first place. slow and steady losses are much more sustainable and easier on your body.

flyweight2k is offline New Member
    hey bro, thanks for the response. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about not not sweating like a hog, just concerned that maybe it's not doing what it should be doing (burning away my stubborn love handles). I'll give it time and see what happens...

john004 is offline Associate Member
    I just finished a 9 day cycle of dnp at 500mg/day. I am not very pleased with the end results, i notice my arms are alittle leaner, but my stomach still looks naste. I was at 19% before i start. I ended up losing 3-4 pounds, i expected more. Im not exactly sure if thats the best that i can do with dnp or if i did something wrong. I mean i sweated and i felt like shit, so i know it was real, maybe next time try 750? My diet wasn't right, but i've read plenty of times that your diet usually doesn't matter, diet was prolly 70% carbs, 20% fat and 10% protein. Im gonna give it another go after this cycle is over.

EngiCream is offline New Member
    Originally posted by john004
    I just finished a 9 day cycle of dnp at 500mg/day. I am not very pleased with the end results, i notice my arms are alittle leaner, but my stomach still looks naste. I was at 19% before i start. I ended up losing 3-4 pounds, i expected more. Im not exactly sure if thats the best that i can do with dnp or if i did something wrong. I mean i sweated and i felt like shit, so i know it was real, maybe next time try 750? My diet wasn't right, but i've read plenty of times that your diet usually doesn't matter, diet was prolly 70% carbs, 20% fat and 10% protein. Im gonna give it another go after this cycle is over.
    You really shouldn't be using that many carbs, or that little protein. Try and stick with mainly fructose for carbs, keep protein high (at least higher than what you were doing) and keep fats low. Good luck with your next cycle. 3-4lbs really doesn't sound all that great compared to other experiences I've read, but keep in mind that 3-4lbs in 9 days is pretty darn good.

EngiCream

Thread Information