BIGMAN1388 is offline New Member

Newbie needs some advice

I have been researching(or trying to) and thinking about taking a cycle or
    two. I am 6' 260pounds and I am chunky. Everyone I know that has taken roids was skinny then built up. I'm looking to cut up and get bigger but lower my body fat. I have been thinking about d-bol but I'm scared that I will still be chunky but with a little muscle. I heard Winstrol is great for cutting and hardening muscle with some weight loss. And one of my friends told me deca would be a good choice. I need some answers and I feel this is the right place, Thanks

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    The friend misinformed you, need to hit the cardio and check your diet, that's how you will shed the bodyfat. AS will not help you shed bodyfat. How long have you been working out?

~theJuice~

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    dedication and diet plus cardio. Then after about a year or so look into aas. Its not a miracle drug.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Don't juice yet. Cardio 5 or 6 times in the morning on an empty stomach. Post your diet in the diet forum and get a clean diet. And listen to the ppl on this site they are very knowledgeable.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Yea..if you're just getting serious about your diet and working out and all that then dont roid man.. wait until you're at your natural peak and having a hell of a time breaking plateaus before you think about roidin.. i know its exciting because its a big transformation but it will be much more useful to do it when your plateauing and stuff like that

I have worked out for a while now thats why I'm not all fat, but its still their. I tried atkins awhile back but muscle gain wasn't their since atkins sucks for that. My weight dropped but then i slowly got off the atkins so I could build the muscle which I was down to 245 and the weight came right back. I was thinking of using winstrol to cut up since its not a mass builder but i also heard clomid helps with weightloss. ps I will only take pills, not needles for me!

First of all winny won't cut your fat, second if youre scared of needles then AS is NOT for you. You're right ATKINS is the worst crap you can do, yeah you loose weight but once you're off you gain double. You gotta check your training & eating.

~theJuice~

i said the same thing "I'm scared to death of needles dude!" and my friend shot me with my first shot of test..i was like "oh my god, i want another shot" lol..well whats your diet like man?

I have been eating a lot of chicken and salad. Never have time for breakfast so its basically a redbull. I know the best way is the needle since the pills have a half life and you have to take more but I just hate needles. I mean, if I had to I would but I figure the pill is their.

O btw it wasn't clomid I was thinking of it was clenbuteral

chest6 is offline Banned
    orals aren't as effective anyway. They are harder on your liver too (some). I wouldn't really mess with winny anyway now, just clean your diet up and do lots of cardio.

You just plainly put it, your diet sucks bro. Drinking redbull for breakfast is not good.
    The pills as well as injectables have a half life. Bro no flame, but you need to hang around the board, especially the diet and training forum. You'll learn a lot.

~theJuice~

Thanks the juice... I came here since i really didn't know where to go to ask

No problem bro, we're here to help one another. Guys on that forum will be more than happy to help you out, I would but this is the wrong forum for that kinda stuff. Gotta follow rules. Well I'm out for tonight, peace!

~theJuice~

lol mmm no time for breakfast...bad bad deal. most important meal of the day, after breakfast i've probably consumed about 50 grams of protein already, and carbs for energy..think about it, you've been asleep for (at least) 8 hours i hope...and then you get up and do shit, while you have nothing in your body, and when you dont eat enough/consistently, you wont lose much weight because your body is worried about when its next meal will be..so to become leaner, eat more often.

eat every 2 hours, eat meals like
    breakfast:Protein/carbs
    2 hours later
    2nd meal: fats/protein
    2 hours later
    3rd meal: carbs/protein

etc.. diet is way more important on affecting what you look like than working out is.

Thread Information