STRANGE is offline Associate Member

Talking Mid-Summer CUTTER

Propionate -Anavar -T3

This is how i have it laid out for my mid summer cutter. Any body see any problems or anything they would change please let me know.

Week 1-8
    100 mg Test Propionate ED
    50 mg Anavar ED
    75-100 mcg T3 ED
    1000 mcg B-12 ED
    500 mg Coleus forskolii ED
    10 mg Nolva ED
    Week 6-8
    500 ius HCG Monday and Thursday
    Week 9-11
    750 mg Coleus forskolii ED
    12000 mg T-100X ED

PCT 4 days after last Prop shot
    20 mg nolva ED
    Day 1 300 mg clomid
    Day 2-11 100 mg clomid
    Day 12-22 50 mg clomid
    Last edited by mike88; 05-29-2005 at 11:48 PM.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    500ius of what?

HCG sorry there i fixed it

go4gold is offline Member
    I am planning a var, prop, and primo cycle, everyone tells me to run the prop longer the 8 weeks. here is what i plan on doing.
    Weeks 1-12 Test Prop 150-200mg EOD
    Weeks 1-10 Primobolan 400mg
    Weeks 5-12 Anavar 40mg ED
    Weeks 1-15 Nolvadex 10-20mg ED
    Weeks 1-15 Liquidex 0.25mg ED
    Weeks 13-15 Clomid

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would extend the prop a few weeks personally

i would run the hcg as freq as posible for atleast 6 days for more stable lvls and stop it 4 days before pct

start pct 3 days after last prop shot.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Going to do a T-Bol, Var, and Clen cycle for a summer cutter

(WEEK 1) Turanabol 60MG
    (WEEK 2) Turanabol 70MG
    (WEEK 3-7) Turanabol 80MG
    (WEEK 8) Turanabol 90MG
    (WEEK 9-14) Anavar 80MG
    (WEEK 1-14) Clenbuterol 60MG
    (WEEK 1-14) Benadryl 100MG
    (WEEK 1-14) Taurine 2000MG
    (WEEK 1-14) B-Complex

Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    I am planning a var, prop, and primo cycle, everyone tells me to run the prop longer the 8 weeks. here is what i plan on doing.
    Weeks 1-12 Test Prop 150-200mg EOD
    Weeks 1-10 Primobolan 400mg
    Weeks 5-12 Anavar 40mg ED
    Weeks 1-15 Nolvadex 10-20mg ED
    Weeks 1-15 Liquidex 0.25mg ED
    Weeks 13-15 Clomid
    i see that u are running ur var towards the end of your cycle. Is there a reason for that or just personal preference?

ANd TAIBOXA so ur saying to run the hcg for the six days before my last shot ??? sorry this is my first time for hcg and im getting a little confused everybody runs it diff

go4gold is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88
    i see that u are running ur var towards the end of your cycle. Is there a reason for that or just personal preference?

ANd TAIBOXA so ur saying to run the hcg for the six days before my last shot ??? sorry this is my first time for hcg and im getting a little confused everybody runs it diff
    I guess it might be personal, i always feel for some reason that when i add another steroid towards the end, it always puts the finishing touches on the cycle. var is good, but with prop and primo when they are at their peaks should be really good. hopefully should get nice results. I can't picture var being something to kickstart a cycle.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    prop acts fast
    and hcg how i run it is ..
    2 weeks before PCT start day i run hcg for 10 days
    this gives it 4 days to get outta your sys before you start your pct and should make for a most expediant recovery.
    but in all honesty your cycle is so short i wouldnt even bother w/ it ...

ok i made some changes i think for the better. i extended to 10 weeks instead of 8 and added clen . But im going to take it before bed. also im dropping the hcg .Anybody have any comments ?

Week 1-10
    50 mg Anavar ED
    75-100 mcg T3 ED
    80 mcg clen -Benadryl
    1000 mcg B-12 ED
    10 mg Nolva ED

Week 1-13
    12000 mg T-100X ED

20 mg nolva ED
    Day 1 300 mg clomid
    Day 2-11 100 mg clomid
    Day 12-22 50 mg clomid

coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88
    ok i made some changes i think for the better. i extended to 10 weeks instead of 8 and added clen . But im going to take it before bed. also im dropping the hcg .Anybody have any comments ?

Week 1-10
    50 mg Anavar ED
    75-100 mcg T3 ED
    80 mcg clen -Benadryl
    1000 mcg B-12 ED
    10 mg Nolva ED

Week 1-13
    12000 mg T-100X ED

20 mg nolva ED
    Day 1 300 mg clomid
    Day 2-11 100 mg clomid
    Day 12-22 50 mg clomid

ok first of all i dont see any problem with keeping the prop at 8 weeks but its personal choice of what you wanna do. personally id only run the var for 8 weeks max. i never run an oral more than 6 weeks personally but var would be ok to go 8.

as far as your clen goes..... you need to cycle on and off of your clen throughout the cycle. when i do clen i go 2 days on and 2 days off. that is so my body is always in a fat burning mode. believe me you alternate that with an e/c/a stack and youll LOVE the results. if you take clen for long periods of time it starts to not work anymore. me and my wife LOVE clen so ive tried so many different ways to do it bro and this is what has worked the best for me and for others that have tried this.

now for your T3...... you need to ramp up and then back down on t3. six weeks for the pyramid. you cant just start t3 at a high dosage like that and not exspect to **** up your thyroid. pm me for a certain persons email and ill give you a guy who is known for his advice on t3 pyramids.

now as far as the benadryl thing..... that doesnt seem to be wise by taking benadryl ed for 10 weeks. i could be wrong but just seems like common sense.

as last but not least, your PCT.... why are you going 4 days after the last prop shot? start your PCT 2 days after that last shot.

well hope this helps you out man. good luck on your cycle. you should get some great results from it.
    -coachj

Quote Originally Posted by coachj0233
    ok first of all i dont see any problem with keeping the prop at 8 weeks but its personal choice of what you wanna do. personally id only run the var for 8 weeks max. i never run an oral more than 6 weeks personally but var would be ok to go 8.

as far as your clen goes..... you need to cycle on and off of your clen throughout the cycle. when i do clen i go 2 days on and 2 days off. that is so my body is always in a fat burning mode. believe me you alternate that with an e/c/a stack and youll LOVE the results. if you take clen for long periods of time it starts to not work anymore. me and my wife LOVE clen so ive tried so many different ways to do it bro and this is what has worked the best for me and for others that have tried this.

now for your T3...... you need to ramp up and then back down on t3. six weeks for the pyramid. you cant just start t3 at a high dosage like that and not exspect to **** up your thyroid. pm me for a certain persons email and ill give you a guy who is known for his advice on t3 pyramids.

now as far as the benadryl thing..... that doesnt seem to be wise by taking benadryl ed for 10 weeks. i could be wrong but just seems like common sense.

as last but not least, your PCT.... why are you going 4 days after the last prop shot? start your PCT 2 days after that last shot.

well hope this helps you out man. good luck on your cycle. you should get some great results from it.
    -coachj

ya the var im not sure how many weeks im gona do yet i have to see how much i can get.

clen ya i got a little confused becuase some people say 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and ur saying 2 days. But i read that u dont have to cycle it off and on as long as you take benadryl to clear out ur receptors. and i only planned on taking benadryl just for seven days every third week.

pct i looked it up again and pheedno pct start time in the pct forum. and it says 3 days after last shot. So i said 4 u said 2 i guess illl just do the 3 .right in the middle haha

does anybody think i should throw in some tren with this cycle also or do you guys think the prop, anavar , t3, clen , b-12 is enough for this cycle?? i am probally about 10% bodyfat now.

Logan13 is offline Banned

too long

Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    Going to do a T-Bol, Var, and Clen cycle for a summer cutter

(WEEK 1) Turanabol 60MG
    (WEEK 2) Turanabol 70MG
    (WEEK 3-7) Turanabol 80MG
    (WEEK 8) Turanabol 90MG
    (WEEK 9-14) Anavar 80MG
    (WEEK 1-14) Clenbuterol 60MG
    (WEEK 1-14) Benadryl 100MG
    (WEEK 1-14) Taurine 2000MG
    (WEEK 1-14) B-Complex
    IMO, you are taking orals for too long of a period., without test I may add.

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    The only thing that sticks out like a sore thumb to me is the T3...it's too long....six weeks max, including ramp up & down...some say even less than that. You could have permanent problems if you use it too long.

Thread Information