Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb Test Boosters and PCTs

Ok i just get bored wasting money for craps so i just got an idea but tell me if i'm heading right or in da wall.
    I'm looking for a real potent test booster, but don't get me wrong, no AS.
    I was just wondering if thangs such as Nolvadex could be a real effective mean to boost test levels, so my strength and mass.
    I know i can't expect the same than from an AS but just wondering...

PS: what's the best Tribulus you guys have tried so far?

Big M is offline Associate Member
    clomid is better I´ve never taken AAS, took 50mg of clomid for 5 days and my beard grew like mad!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Ok i just get bored wasting money for craps so i just got an idea but tell me if i'm heading right or in da wall.
    I'm looking for a real potent test booster, but don't get me wrong, no AS.
    I was just wondering if thangs such as Nolvadex could be a real effective mean to boost test levels, so my strength and mass.
    I know i can't expect the same than from an AS but just wondering...

PS: what's the best Tribulus you guys have tried so far?
    Clomid is sometimes given to guys that are low before even trying to give them testosterone replacement and it works quite effectively.

Tribulus is not so effective, seems it boosts test for about 10 days then you drop back to normal levels, tongkat ali is much better because tribulus causes a boost in estrogen production as a result of testosterone , then it gets inhibited by the presence of estrogen, tongkat ali seems to boost testosterone but not estrogen so your testosterone levels continue to build and build. It is believed that tongkat ali taken WITH DHEA will cause the highest boosting of testosterone of any of the legal alternatives and this combination also boost test levels higher then any of the old prohormone mixes as well. The reason for this is ALL options except for Clomid and/or tongkat ali with or without DHEA will cause HTPA shutdown or slowdown. Clomid, tongkat and DHEA will actually raise the threshold that your HTPA has for how much testosterone to tollerate before shutting down/slowing down testosterone production.

Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    clomid is better I´ve never taken AAS, took 50mg of clomid for 5 days and my beard grew like mad!

Thanks for your answer Big M, but it ain't answering my question, cuz actually i don't care about my beard and i don't wanna see it grow.
    i wan't my fullness and hardness grow

Complicated to build a body....

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    reason for this is ALL options except for Clomid and/or tongkat ali with or without DHEA will cause HTPA shutdown or slowdown. Clomid, tongkat and DHEA will actually raise the threshold that your HTPA has for how much testosterone to tollerate before shutting down/slowing down testosterone production.
    I just don't get it. i thought Clomid was not so good cuz it actually was minimizing gains whereas Nolvadex don't...
    Maybe you can enlight my on this point cuz i'm kinda lost right now!
    Here's precisely what i wanna know:As i don't wanna go on roids right now, would it be a solution to take Nolva and Tribulus (or similar) to gains mass?
    By the way, i'm currently, and for 6 more weeks, cutting, so should i wait till starting to try your solution?

Yeah but I think my beard grew because of high test levels And test will make you harder and fuller I think A high dose of trib with 50mg of clomid per day would work great... (let us know if you try it)

Ok thx dude, but just, i wanted to know, is it woth it to take that kind of things if not on Roids?

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    bump for ntpadudes reply

Yeah but I think my beard grew because of high test levels And test will make you harder and fuller I think A high dose of trib with 50mg of clomid per day would work great... (let us know if you try it)

Heyyy, speaking of test, i though you weren't on AAS? So why you telling me about test?

I mean Naturaly pruduced Test The best there is!!!

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    You guys are being very kind to help this guy. He's painful to read.

Big M, is that you in your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    You guys are being very kind to help this guy. He's painful to read.

Painful,whatcha mean?

I mean you don't proof read your posts for readability, you don't do any research on your own, and you miss the point that people are making. That is a frustrating combo to have to fight through when trying to help someone.

ando is offline New Member
    yeh the answers are right in front of you. listen to these guys, and read up on the stuff in steroid profiles

Quote Originally Posted by ando
    yeh the answers are right in front of you. listen to these guys, and read up on the stuff in steroid profiles
    Ok i see your point but the fact is that one of the "guys" you're calling told once that sometime you'd betta think twice before doing and you know what? when i see that some 17 years old guys or skinny 170 Lbs want to go on Roids before even knowing how to eat, i say that i can allow myself to be sceptik on certain advice.... That apart, X-cuz me for being paranoid, but we're talking about my health and i ain't messing with it. Besides, i spent hours searching for answers, so don't tell me i ain't doing search before asking.
    I guess it's normal to ask before taking roids, we ain't talking about sweet candys, so ease up, man!

Big M, is that you in your avatar?
    Yeah Man THATS ME IN THE CORNER

Yeah Man THATS ME IN THE CORNER

Hi Swedish Bodybuilder!!

Thread Information