Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Question DECA and Epilepsy issues

Hi guys, i know it might sound weird to hear that but, i'm 22, 5'9 and 175 Lbs (14% Bfat), i wanna start a Deca Cycle but i wonder if it's safe regarding that i have slight epilepsy issue (totally under control cuz of medication). You may tell me it has nuttin to do with that and it's without risk, but i wanna be sure before purchasing.
    Besides, as i feel like you most are serious guys, i just ask for advice, not harsh criticism as i could have from jerks who think they are Mr O's!!!
    Thx for helping.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I cannot assist you with the epilespy issue.

However I can help you with planning a proper cycle.

1. I think it would be in your best interest to talk with your Dr. It is your life at stake. Don't take it lightly. There could be a conflict with anti-e's or something.

2. A deca only cycle is horrible. Deca only cycles have bad sides like deca dick. I experienced depression too. If you plan on doing deca...you will need test with it.

3. If this is your first cycle I would suggest using a test only cycle.

4. What are you goals? Training experience?

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok thank Money Boss, your advice just confirm what i thought. The thing is, i think you guys are a bit too hardcore for me: let me xplain you. I might be a lil scared french guy, but starting my first ever cycle w/ test appears to me too much. Even my trainer, who as a 23 years experience in Body, twice France champion of Bb, does just take Dbol and sometime Clen . So you see, i haerd that Deca was safer than the rest so, here i came for Deca!
    But, just, tell me more about side effects you mentionned lately. What do you mean exactly?
    Thank though.

Oh, by the way, i just don't plan to start my cycle, if i do it, before gettin at least a five years Xp, but just gettin some some info for later. I'm 22 and got just 2 years Xp in Bodybuilding. I wanna be thorough, as you said, it's my life at stake! My goal are: first get to 220 Lbs and then cut to 185/190 lean and rock-hard
    Last edited by Testostack; 07-11-2005 at 03:27 AM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca has more negative side effects than most other hormones. It is definately more harsh on the HTPA than Testosterone with less benifits and more side effects.

Testosterone is not hardcore unless it is taken by a female.

Deca is not a hormone that is normally taken to achieve weight loss.

Thread Information