Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aquagirl is offline Female Member

Need to know hwo to start this Clen!!

Hi I have some liquid Clen and T3, im not sure how the to take it!! how do i figure the doses?? PLEASE help. I am going to do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for 12 weeks.
    Im 5ft 10 155-160 approx 18% bf ewwww! I used to compete semi- naturally!! ( did winny 1 run when i was 22, im 30 now) I just want o lean out for the summer and see how far this stuff can take me...............i eat very clean ( about 1500-1800 cals)
    PLEASE HELP!!

ly22 is offline New Member
    look in the steroid profiles of the main page. u start with about .25mcg and increase it everyday untill u are where u want to be. then run benadryl every third week to clean ur receptors

Ly22, dont you onlt take benadyl when your not going go 2wks on /2wks off??
    And how do i measure the liquid?? it came in a pump and is 30ml (200mcg/ml).
    so did the T3...........
    TY xo RR

Hey Hooker thanks so much VERY helpful!! So i should NOT take time off ?? And when (what week)do i use the Benadryl and how much benadryl?
    Please email me at [email protected] maybe you could help me figure out the "perfect cycle" i also have T3 should i take it?!?!?!
    XO RR

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Does it say on your bottle of clen and/or T3 how many mls' are in one pump?

nope!!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    So you didnt get in from from AR-R ?

hmmm.....well that will make it a bit hard to use the pump then wont it?

There are these sort of needleless syringes you can get at the drugstore. They're not actually called syringes but they look like them. They're meant to draw up liquid that is quite thick and not meant to be injected but injested rather. That's what I use to use to get an exact measurement of the clen .

You should be able to get them at any drugstore (often for free). Otherwise, you'll have to somehow figure out what the dosage is per pump and use the pump.

PM me if you have any other questions.

ly22 is offline New Member
    if its from A-R a pump is .20 mcg. and its pointless ro go on and off when u can get the goods the whole time. clen did not work for me but i use the same information with ephedra and have losed ALOT of weight.

So should i start ate 20 mcg? and go up to?
    clen did not really work for me either, i was 21 and it was in tablet form......im sure i didnt take it right either.
    Should i take T3 also?????
    TY so much
    xo
    RR

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Start at 20mcg and work your way up to between 120-160mcg. If the sides are bad then lower the dose.

Thanks! 20 mcs aday.......20 monday 40 tuesday 60 wed etc etc?? and shpould i do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or just go a full 10 weeks ( benadryl every third week)??
    still not sure about the T3 .
    TY
    XOX
    RR

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    I would not take the T3 until after you have done some extensive research on how to take it and also the "possible" sides that it can produce. When you start messing with you thyroid its pretty serious stuff. This is just my opinion......Hope the clen works out good for you.

Trevor

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagirl
    Thanks! 20 mcs aday.......20 monday 40 tuesday 60 wed etc etc?? and shpould i do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or just go a full 10 weeks ( benadryl every third week)??
    TY
    XOX
    RR

Yes-day 1 20mcg, day2 40mcg etc. I personally dont like to go over two weeks on clen .(I switch to eca) But, you can go 10 wks with benadryl. How long do you want to run the t3?

IF i decide to do the T3t would be while i was doing the Clen ..............so u think 2 wks on/2wks off w/ eca between is good???
    TY
    XO

I know Treveor.................im really not sure of it myself, i dont want to screw up my thyroid.

RA
    There are different ways to run the t3 but I like:
    day 1-3 50 mcg
    4-6 75 mcg
    7-9 100mcg
    10-33 125 mcg
    34-36 100 mcg
    37-39 75 mcg
    40-42 50 mcg
    43-45 25 mcg

RA
    IF i decide to do the T3t would be while i was doing the Clen ..............so u think 2 wks on/2wks off w/ eca between is good???
    TY
    XO

Yes, this is personally how I run clen. I get tired of shaking all the time.

Thanks baby............ ill let u know how im doing!!! still not sure if im taking t3 or nor.......im starting next monday. BTW i posted a pic of my last show on the members pics, i didnt use any clen for that just eca.
    XO

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    At 5 ft 10 155-160 you are are from fat or out of shape. If it isn't broken, don't fix it.

If you really do want to get down, diet and cardio should do the trick on their own. GL to you.

AG5678 is offline Member
    TY
    XOX
    RR
    If you read Hooker's thread on Clen 2 week on 2 week off is a shitty way to run Clen and 7-10 weeks straight on Clen with Benadryl being run every 3rd of the week is a much better way to run Clen.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    If you read Hooker's thread on Clen 2 week on 2 week off is a shitty way to run Clen and 7-10 weeks straight on Clen with Benadryl being run every 3rd of the week is a much better way to run Clen.

Just because you can do it this way does not mean its better.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=5399

3rd paragraph down. That gives me enough information why i would prefer to run Clen for at least 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Yeah....plus, I was pretty drunk when I wrote that Clen Profile anyway....

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    each person responds differently... while i value all of hookers research and opinions, there are many differnt ways to use the same drug.

Start at 20mcg and work your way up to between 120-160mcg. If the sides are bad then lower the dose.
    WHAT? 120-160 mcg's for a female? Maybe for a seasoned vet, but not for a 1st timer... the highest I would go on a 1st cycle of clen would be 80 mcg's

aqua, my suggestion is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.. start at 20 mcg's split between 2 dosages, probably wouldnt take the 2nd one past 4 pm, because you COULD not definately, but could have trouble sleeping if you take it later on in the day. If you chose to run T3 an clen at the same time research Mallets method of 7 days on 5 days off while running clen 1 week on 1 week off to keep them close to running at the same time. This, once again, is my own personal opinion and experience. It worked wonders for me. But please be careful with T3 and monitor your temp daily.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    i like it!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    each person responds differently... while i value all of hookers research and opinions, there are many differnt ways to use the same drug.

aqua, my suggestion is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.. start at 20 mcg's split between 2 dosages, probably wouldnt take the 2nd one past 4 pm, because you COULD not definately, but could have trouble sleeping if you take it later on in the day. If you chose to run T3 an clen at the same time research Mallets method of 7 days on 5 days off while running clen 1 week on 1 week off to keep them close to running at the same time. This, once again, is my own personal opinion and experience. It worked wonders for me. But please be careful with T3 and monitor your temp daily.
    While I suppose there are many ways to use the same drugs....Mallets reccomendations are really nonsensical. He went around deleting all of his thyroid-posts when I posted medical research in them which contradicted his claims. You can take thyroid meds for 20-30 years (not a typo), and still recover your thyroid function within weeks. His dosing pattern looks esoteric and sexy, hence people think a very complicated thought process went into designing it....

-However-

There's no medical support for any of Mallet's claims....

When I look at the stuff he's written, I can only imagine that instead of using Pubmed, Medline, and maybe some medical Textbooks....Mallet probably used a Ouija Board, Tarot Cards, and a maybe a Magic 8-ball.

i feel that you are very correct in your research, his method did work fo rme the 1st time i used T3 and clen together, due to my own stupidity i messed up my own body on T3, but if i do ever decide to use it again I will research your methods as well

What do you mean you messed up your body on T3?? All of the long term (20-30 years) studies done on it show people regaining their normal thyroid function within weeks of cessation of therapy...

How do you know you messed it up?

RA

Funny. Yes, hooker, you can take clen until your heart jumps out of your chest and runs away but like I said in an earlier post, that is the way I like to run it.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    WHAT? 120-160 mcg's for a female? Maybe for a seasoned vet, but not for a 1st timer... the highest I would go on a 1st cycle of clen would be 80 mcg's

Your probably right on the higher dose for a female. I didnt take that into consideration. I did include that if the sides were bad to lower the dose.

Thank for all the easwome info guys.....i think i will skip the T3 and run clen for 12 weeks 2 on 2 off .starting w/ 20 and going up to 80mcgs
    i will keep u updated on my results.
    xo

o wait.............do i start at 20 every 2 weeks when i go back on??????????????

RA
    I would start back up again at 40mcg, then move up.

What do you mean you messed up your body on T3?? All of the long term (20-30 years) studies done on it show people regaining their normal thyroid function within weeks of cessation of therapy...

How do you know you messed it up?
    to high of a dose for my own good... and did not come off correctly, just stopped one day

have had a horrible time tryign to lose weight since then up until about a week ago, and have also had a bad issue with over heating very easily

o wait.............do i start at 20 every 2 weeks when i go back on??????????????

You're going to have to assess your own tolerance to the clen after the first 2 weeks. For my first 2 weeks I used the 20,40, 60, 80, 100 method but by my second 2 weeks I started at right at 50. Now I've done so many cycles I run about 120 for the whole 2 weeks.See how you feel and take it from there. The only reason the ramping method is recommeded is to assess your tolerance and get use to the sides.

Like TTu said, everyone responds differently. Some men can barely tolerate the shakes at 100mcg and then theres some women like me who do fine at higher doses.

Just be safe and assess your own tolerance slowly. DONT take it too close to a workout, I cramped up like crazy even with taurine and potassium if I took it too close to a workout.

Since you have never run clen or T3, I would try them seperately. theres so many contradicting theories as well as personal experience with T3 that its hard to know what will work. I ran T3 7 days on 5 days off (which hooker, you're right, doesnt seem to make much sense but had no other direction at the time) and I felt like SHITT the whole time. Alwasy felt sick and lethargic. So best to try clen first, research T3 more and decide if you want to add it on another time.

BTW, I saw those pics of you, I cant believe you did that with no clen! you obviously know what youre doing from a diet perspective so any additional leanness you get from the clen will be a bonus.

Thanks Kitty, BTW you stole my name!!! I always use sexkitty or sexkitten your avitar is hot too........... xoxoxox

Thanks Kitty, BTW you stole my name!!! I always use sexkitty or sexkitten
    So clearly the next logical choice for a name would be Aquagirl....

So clearly the next logical choice for a name would be Aquagirl....
    hey dont question the female mind.. you will only end up hurting yourself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information