Samson7 is offline Member

bros with t400 personal experience only

I have heard Denkall T400 tends to hurt like a bitch....level with me here, what kind of pain are we talking about here. Does the injection hurt or is it the days to follow??? Also any tricks to ease the pain, i would only be taking a low dose 300mg a week and im going to cut it with deca . Will i be able to function normal the next days afyer the shot(ie walk, run)???

any help from personal experience is greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

finaflex is offline Junior Member
    i have used it and it gave me a good size knot at the site for a couple days.but when i cut with something else it wasnt to bad

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    I used it at .5cc mon and and fri for 400mg a week thsn bumped it to 600mg a week. For me the pain came a day after the injection. There was pain but I didn't think it was nearly as bad as others describe it. I was always fully functional no matter were I shot. I mainly used my glutes and delts. If your cutting it and running at a low dose of 300mg per week I would think that it would be almost painless. I would recomend shooting twice a week splitting yur dose and doing at least 400mg per week.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i dont find it too bad i cut it with a bit of test cyp 200 also from denkall, can hurt more sometimes than others, i found sust250 hurt me a hell of alot more though.
    just make sure u heat it up so its not as thick cause other wise its like oil

what is the best way to heat it up and how warm/hot do i need it?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i have used the dk t400,wasnt any great shakes not any better that normall test just more of it in 1ml,you should cut it with something otherwise the inj site will hurt like a biatch for a few days after,and i mean pain mate!

if it is cut with deca what kind of pain, how much pain does deca alleviate?

Uconish is offline Member
    Not me. i think that T400 is the most painful drug ever, and i cut it with EQ. Ill never the pain in my ass i would get when using the leg press machines. It would feel like someone was sticking Rambo's knife into my butt cheek.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Jesus the whole point of making a 400mg test was so that you would not have to inject as much. Cutting ruins the intend. You may as well just buy 250mg stuff. It is good stuff if you are going to be injecting another compound completely such as eq in the same syringe.

chest6 is offline Banned
    what ether test is that?

speak is offline Associate Member
    I did my third injection today. The first was a glut, it hurt pretty bad and had to postpone legs for two days, but I lived. The second was my delt, and i don't know if it was because i did delts the same day but this totally sucked ass. I could hardly lift my arm to put on deoderent, i'm not kidding. My bicept swelled a little and is still red, but now my arm is functional. I would hate to do twelve weeks of this.

Also I might add, personally test hurts me bad. I think my body doesn't agree with something in it.

Thread Information