Thread: headaches

cjduncs is offline Junior Member

headaches

Is it normal to get slight headaches when using deca and sus? I'm on my second week and I've had a headache for about a week and a half. Its dull at some points during the day and worse at other times, but its been there for a while. Sometimes I feel light headed. Is this something to worry about or is it normal?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjduncs
    Is it normal to get slight headaches when using deca and sus? I'm on my second week and I've had a headache for about a week and a half. Its dull at some points during the day and worse at other times, but its been there for a while. Sometimes I feel light headed. Is this something to worry about or is it normal?
    For me its more of a morning wake up headache but then goes away. Headaches are not unusual when your testosterone is astronomically high but for the most part little bit of nutrition and sugar in the blood stream is usually all it takes for me to get rid of the headache for the day.

exactly.......

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Might want to check blood pressure.

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    yep sounds like a bp issue

Went to doctor because I was getting nervous. Didn't inform him that I have been using, but my bp was 130/80. I had seen him a month ago and my bp was 120/80. It didn't really seem like a signifcant jump to him, do you guyz think this is the cause???

bump, need some help he says hes going to refer me to have a cat scan if the aches don't go away in a week. I am not looking forward to the possiblities of that

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    A scan never hurts, and it does not show you are on AAS.

It could be the sust, I have a slight headache also. Food seem to help for me

What about if they take a blood or urine test? Can they detect AAS then or do they have to do a special type of test for that.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Must be the sust. I would either check bp or just put up with it. I had it on winny once before.

toolman is offline Banned
    Definately sounds like BP. Deca causes my BP to go wayyyy up. Just buy an omron automatic bicep cuff reader (about 80 bucks). You should always moniter BP on cycle.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Definately sounds like BP. Deca causes my BP to go wayyyy up. Just buy an omron automatic bicep cuff reader (about 80 bucks). You should always moniter BP on cycle.

I would do this.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    CJ, seriously tell your doctor about what you doing. Your doctor isn't going to tell anyone and he has to know what you are doing in order to diagnose you properly. If you don't tell him he won't have all of the information and could end up sending you all over the place for tests you don't need.

Just be honest with him. You'll be better for it.

MaxMass is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    CJ, seriously tell your doctor about what you doing. Your doctor isn't going to tell anyone and he has to know what you are doing in order to diagnose you properly. If you don't tell him he won't have all of the information and could end up sending you all over the place for tests you don't need.

Just be honest with him. You'll be better for it.

I agree with telling your doctor. Just be honest with him. I am currently on HRT through my doctor and I am having headaches that we are trying to determine the cause.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    dehydration up your water intake!

Thread Information