amature225 is offline Associate Member

Opinions? here's the setup

I am about to start a cycle, and this is what I have planned for a 12 week cycle

300-350 mgs Test
    300 mgs Decca

clomid and PCT

6'3'' 165 pounds. Diet is already put in check, I just wanted to maybe hear some comments about the above schedule.

thanks..

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i take it this is ur 1st cycle? and at 6'3 165 lbs u'll b able to pack on more weight naturally which is always the best way to go b4 a cycle. how old r u?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would eat more and get up to a higher weight naturally

I did one cycle in the past (years ago) and put on some good weight. I did loose it over the years though, I believe in most part not being able to keep up my diet while traveling for long periods of time. Also, lapse in the gym while on those same trips. Now that I am aware of my lifestyle changes I should be able to side-step those negatives.

I am AMAZED at how many people think a 165 pound guy can get to 200 lbs naturally!! Some thin people I know do suddenly gain a ton of weight and size, but after FIVE years of trying every possible scenario, I am convinced I can not put on more than 10 pounds naturally. The one thing I have not tried is working out with someone as knowledgeable as most of you are. Maybe that, in conjunction with some magical way to increase my appetite 2 fold (I just can't fit in any more food than I currently consume). In that case, I don't know what would happen.

I hope some of you can understand the position I am in.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    i do understand, since I was in a similar position, but you can put on some weight by training correctly and eating correctly. I went from about 173 to 189-190 naturally in about 2 yrs and a half. If I & others on here can do it, so can you. I would check your training. I trained very hard to achieve that increase, I'm not saying it's easy but is able to be done.

~theJuice~

chest6 is offline Banned
    I went from 175 to 225 in a year naturally, its possible natural man.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    well if your not eating a whole lot now..chances are your not going to eat enough to grow on roids either..eq and b12 helps with appetite but you should be eating atleast 3000 calories aday and 165 grams of protein minimum..220 would be better. you eat like that naturally and watch yourself grow over the next 6 weeks or so.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i would also agree with these guys, at ur size i would gain all natty for a while.... BUT if ur going to go ahead and hit this cycle up u need to up the test if ur going to run deca at 300mgs, the test should be atleast 200mgs higher so ur not shut down... also stop the deca a good wk or preferably two bf the test so when u get on pct everything will line up correctly... ur bout to run the same cycle i am if u run it like this which u SHOULD... test 500mgs/wk for 12wks, deca 300mgs/wk for 10wks, good luck bro

hey justin..dont you think that if he has problems eating..like not good appetite..eq instead of deca would do him justice?

Lots of vit B12 should open up his appetite, not like EQ of course. Im on EQ right now, wow muchies right after I eat a huge plate, 30 min later I have to eat again.

~theJuice~

what is "eq" in this post? It sounds like a vitamin because of the context??

I will try the b12 (what amount and form would you recommend?) also, a few people mentioned that if my appetite is low now, my cycle will not be as good either. I did a cycle years ago, and once on the cycle, my appetite was CRAZY! I ate all day every day, I put on 25-30 pounds in the 12 weeks. any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    well if your not eating a whole lot now..chances are your not going to eat enough to grow on roids either..eq and b12 helps with appetite but you should be eating atleast 3000 calories aday and 165 grams of protein minimum..220 would be better. you eat like that naturally and watch yourself grow over the next 6 weeks or so.

equipose.

Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    what is "eq" in this post? It sounds like a vitamin because of the context??

I will try the b12 (what amount and form would you recommend?) also, a few people mentioned that if my appetite is low now, my cycle will not be as good either. I did a cycle years ago, and once on the cycle, my appetite was CRAZY! I ate all day every day, I put on 25-30 pounds in the 12 weeks. any comments?
    I would recommend about 1 g of it. I love vit b12, not using it now since Im taking EQ, the appetite is up 130%, hungry every 20 min.

~theJuice~

Thread Information