302help is offline Junior Member

First cycle critique!

OK wanted to see if this would be ok to do
    wk1-800mg equipoise
    wk2-13-400mg equipoise
    wk4-13-400mg test e
    wk1-15-.5 ed letro
    wk16-18-clomid
    I wasnt sure if I could run the equipoise that long by itself and also will the letro hurt my gains at all if so what would you recommend.

Thanks again

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    why not just run test and eq both at 400 throughout, or even better 500 test 400 eq, but that would still be a lot for a first cycle

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    why not just run test and eq both at 400 throughout, or even better 500 test 400 eq, but that would still be a lot for a first cycle
    same question as me... why not run tets and eq together??

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I also don't see the need for heavy dosing the eq at first.. for a first cycle you might be better off to just stick with test and maybe dbol 's week 1-4 to jumpstart, if you have issues at first, you won't really know what compound is giving you the trouble... not to mention your liver would thank you for it. JMO bro.

The staggered start of the enth doesn't make any sense bro and there is no need to frontload being your first cycle. Here...

Wks 1-13 Enth 500mg/wk
    Wks 1-12 EQ 400mg/wk

I would opt to run liquidex over the letro at .5mg/ED and have your nolva on hand. Start your PCT clomid 3wks after your last EQ shot....2wks after last enth.

The reason I was thinking this is because I have been reading I need to do EQ a minimum of 12wks and I have enough EQ for that but not enough Test E. So should I just do 10 wks with both at 400mgs per week?

Quote Originally Posted by 302help
    The reason I was thinking this is because I have been reading I need to do EQ a minimum of 12wks and I have enough EQ for that but not enough Test E. So should I just do 10 wks with both at 400mgs per week?
    Save up another $30.00 so you can buy that extra vial of enth.

Just for my own knowledge what happens to me for running the EQ by itself for the first 3 weeks. Also Dragonslayer what would be the difference in choosing liquidex over letro.

to the top

bump

You have to be careful when using letro at the end of your cycle because you may have the estrogen rebound effect. What may happen when coming off something that supresses estrogen or inhibits it from binding is that estrogen may have what is called a 'rebound effect' where it bounces back more than normal due to the supressed nature it was during your cycle and PCT. This reason is why some people may have post cycle gyno.

Thread Information