bigjim210 is offline New Member

Side Effect Questions

Hey guys, this is actually my first post, but I have been coming to this forum for quite some time now for research purposes. I am having some side effects that I have never experienced before duing a cycle and want to know if any of you have experienced any of this. I have been running a Deca /DBol stack for the last four weeks. Last week I stopped the DBol and started Winny with the Deca about four days ago. My sides are the obvious jack jaw you get from Deca (a little water bloat but it's actually not too bad). Since I have started the Winny I have been experiencing flu like systems with body aches, which I have heard can be normal, but what I am concerned with is that I have been running a fever of 102 to 103, and I have developed a rash on my forearms, and for some reason my forearms are abnormally sore. I have taken winny before but only tabs, this is my first time injecting it, I have also taken Deca, but this is my first time to run DBol. Anybody else experienced these type of symptoms? I guess I could just be sick which would explain the fever, but the rash I have no explanantion for. Thoughts, suggestions, etc?

bigjim210 is offline New Member
    bump....anybody?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    first of all... your cycle is absolutely destructive on your system... dbol , win, and deca .... where's the test??? no wonder you feel like shiet. The rash is somewhat common for win users and I have only heard people stopping their cycle to get rid of it... my STRONG suggestion would be to start pct, get that fever checked out (don't mess around with 103.. that's nuts), and learn your anabolics.. dude, your killing yourself here....

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca , Dbol and a little winny thrown in ...whats wrong with this picture? Screw the bullshit and put test in there and make it the foremost gear you are taking and the most important!

Thread Information