Hardcore life is offline Junior Member

F*ckin Mexico!!!

spent 3 days in that shit hole trying to get stuff man. I got pulled over several times for being big and suspicious! ive never cycled before but am going to start and i went through some shit. luckily my buddy has a cousin who is a pharmicist and hooked us up with legit sh1t but he said that mexico is full of fakes because the government is crakin down on them selling real stuff!! some crazy sh1t cause if is wasnt for him i wouldve gotten ripped off!
    anyways i got some t400 nolva and HCG for a 1st cycle so hopefully it all goes well.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore life
    spent 3 days in that shit hole trying to get stuff man. I got pulled over several times for being big and suspicious! ive never cycled before but am going to start and i went through some shit. luckily my buddy has a cousin who is a pharmicist and hooked us up with legit sh1t but he said that mexico is full of fakes because the government is crakin down on them selling real stuff!! some crazy sh1t cause if is wasnt for him i wouldve gotten ripped off!
    anyways i got some t400 nolva and HCG for a 1st cycle so hopefully it all goes well.
    Fakes in mexico? Well thats a new one..lol!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You might have better luck with vet gear in Mexico rather than human gear.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally seen more fakes in vets then in pharms...but have seen fakes in pharms..just educate yourself on what you want and what to look for. Border towns are shady though..they figure you wont be back for awhile anyways, and if you do have a problem, wouldnt be that hard to put you in a bad situation anyways.

gspot10 is offline New Member
    Is QV based out of Mexico?

Quote Originally Posted by gspot10
    Is QV based out of Mexico?
    Yes, made exclusively in the bathtub of the home of Juan Hernandez! About 1/2 hour from the Donkey Bars!

savax is offline Associate Member
    Which town were u in?

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    Yes, made exclusively in the bathtub of the home of Juan Hernandez! About 1/2 hour from the Donkey Bars!

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    Don Juan Martinez not hernandez! Hernandez is my cousin! :-D

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    donkey show!!!! hahahahahaha thats the funnyiest thing i have ever seen!!! damn i love living by the border

lifter05 is offline Junior Member
    QV is fake?

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    yes ive heard this also, ive never had trouble in the past with the pharm i went to, but its been a while.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Dude if you don't know your way in Mexico, then don't come, but stop insulting my country. When I got a ticket for speeding in San Diego, I didn't go saying f*ck this stupid country or this A$$hole cop, I did something wrong and I paid for it. You come to my country trying to do something that is illegal and it doesn't go well and you blame it on Mexico? maybe your just stupid. I lot of people come here and score aas real easy and with out a problem.

JMO

BassMuscle

p0d0078 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMuscle
    Dude if you don't know your way in Mexico, then don't come, but stop insulting my country. When I got a ticket for speeding in San Diego, I didn't go saying f*ck this stupid country or this A$$hole cop, I did something wrong and I paid for it. You come to my country trying to do something that is illegal and it doesn't go well and you blame it on Mexico? maybe your just stupid. I lot of people come here and score aas real easy and with out a problem.

JMO

BassMuscle
    Bro i'm with you it's your fault not Mexico's. You should research some and ask around you would get fakes anywere if you don't know shit. you can even get scamed here in the forum with that attitude.

[QUOTE=BassMuscle] I lot of people come here and score aas real easy and with out a problem.

But the question is, whether its real or not. I wouldnt drink the water, why would I inject one of their products?

If you got ripped off don't blame it on Mexico or mexican gear, blame it on you self for not knowing good gear from fake.

BM

If you got ripped off don't blame it on Mexico or mexican gear, blame it on you self for not knowing good gear from fake.

BM

Kinda funny, thats where the fakes are being produced. I have seen the fakes and the real ones, and you CANT tell the difference. (Unless it is tested of course) I dont get ripped off, because I dont use your shitty products anyways. Why, when there is human grade available to me..

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    Kinda funny, thats where the fakes are being produced. I have seen the fakes and the real ones, and you CANT tell the difference. (Unless it is tested of course) I dont get ripped off, because I dont use your shitty products anyways. Why, when there is human grade available to me..
    I'm happy for you, getting human grade gear is not an easy task.

I read the thread about QV being tempered with in the lab where is produced, but I didn't see any lab results being posted, so you got to wonder if that guy said it because he sells other products, or he's just angry for getting ripped off by somebody who sold him fake QV. I have nothing to loose here, I dont sell gear, and I dont get any comission for saying that I got big with QV.

It's just my opinion, but if you are going to bad mouth someone you better have lab results.

BM

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

gear in Mexico

I go down to Mexico and get QV gear and I make sure to check the batch # and exp on the box and vial, also I pull back the halogram to see if it leaves the markings it's surpose to you can go on the QV web site to check what you need to before making a purchase just like in the U.S. there are fakes in about everything you have to know your shit and do some research please!

BISON68 is offline Junior Member
    Mexico is a kind of shady place though bro!!!

yeah

If you don't know your shit your right people will get screwed a new a..hole because they don't know there source or what to look for, Im glad I know the fellow I get my gear from legit everytime and the price can't be beat and only 30 minutes away can't beat that!!!!!!!!!!

border towns are shady bro.

no the rest of mexico.

Talking more for me

more gear for me

Chief is offline Junior Member

BM
    Didn't you say this like two posts ago? Didn't you say this like two posts ago? Didn't you say this like two posts ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief
    Didn't you say this like two posts ago? Didn't you say this like two posts ago? Didn't you say this like two posts ago?
    Trying to make my point Trying to make my point Trying to make my point

BM

Thread Information