BISON68 is offline Junior Member

This Will Make You Proud

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/THISWILLMAKEYOUPROUD.HTML

This is an Awesome story and badass soldier that is fighting for you and me!!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i am proud whatr a bad ass. the bro jumps out of a humvee and kills twenty guys alone then woulds twenty more that is fu'kin tuff!!!!

This is shit that takes places in movies man!!!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Ohh rah! "Now that's how I want you to shoot, from now on you shoot like that!"
    I'm so proud of that Marine. Him along others are risking their lives for us.

~theJuice~

IRNMAD is offline Associate Member
    Bison68 what a hell of a guy!!! I am glad he is on our side!!!

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    F*uicking right dude, kill them all. so bad ass. like an arnold movie.......but real.

Wobbly is offline New Member
    And just why exactly is this bullshit posted here in this forum under steroid questions ? What a bunch of crap. Are there any adults left here or is this all kid's corner now? If you think this is cool, then off to the recruiting office. We are a little short right at the moment. If you want to know what you can look forward to, come and see me at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Clinic. I show you what you don't see in the news.

Wobbly your comment is way besides the point bro!! its about PRIDE!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BISON68
    Wobbly your comment is way besides the point bro!! its about PRIDE!
    all he's saying is to post this in the right forum. this has no place in steroid questions. Post it in the politics/religion/war forum where it belongs.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    OOO raaahhh!!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    all he's saying is to post this in the right forum.
    He is saying MUCH MORE then that!

And just why exactly is this bullshit posted here in this forum under steroid questions ? What a bunch of crap. Are there any adults left here or is this all kid's corner now? If you think this is cool, then off to the recruiting office. We are a little short right at the moment. If you want to know what you can look forward to, come and see me at the Landstuhl Regional Medical Clinic. I show you what you don't see in the news.

Bullshit? Bunch of crap? What kind of fvcked up sh!t is that newbie?!?!?!?

I'm not even american and this story made me proud!

At least some vengeance is being made for all the dead, very nice post especially since what happend in London!

I really doubt that someone who works at LRMC would make a comment like this.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I'm a Marine too. It didn't bother me that it's in the AAS forum. No biggie. Even if it wasn't exactly meant for this page. I'm not saying I want spam type threads of every forward, but this was interesting, and heroic.

Wobbly, take it down a notch. Make that a SUGGESTION. Or better yet, leave it to a Mod to handle that.

hellapimpin... you're a marine? Didn't know that. I was an MP. Yeah yeah, I know... can't spell wimp without MP. But I didn't do PM work. Just Field shiot.

naw i'm not or was in the marines...my dad was mp in army though..i have alot of respect for military.!!

Ah. Well for future reference, it's "Ooh rah." But I wish they'd have used a little less neanderthal a sound.

bigtwin is offline Associate Member
    what? we cant be proud of somebody without someone named "wobbly" taking us down? what? u llose a leg?????

OOh rah!!!!!!!!

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    Damn that teared me up =/

i thought this story was great! especially when we dont hear much about our heros! who are risking their lives every second over there for US! i know it maybe in the wrong section but i felt it was neccessary for more people to see it! maybe i am wrong for doing this? i dont know? if so sorry i pissed you off about a thread being in the wrong place....move it then! but i strongly felt that this would be a good exception? i dont know i think if i saw this thread i would be very happy and proud...without even a thought as to why this thread was in the steroid forum??...i think i would just be too pumped!!!
    Last edited by BISON68; 07-12-2005 at 11:32 AM.

Samson7 is offline Member
    wobbly man that comment was way off base...i dont think there are many people that are going to mind if this is in the aas forum. Some things i agree with you but this guy is fighting for our country so me and you dont have too. Show some damn respect

Logan13 is offline Banned

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly
    Thank you for your service. Unfortunately, this is the kind of news that we mostly hear about, and the left wing is all too eager to let us know about.

Logan13 is offline Banned

american

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    all he's saying is to post this in the right forum. this has no place in steroid questions. Post it in the politics/religion/war forum where it belongs.
    It is in the right forum, I'm proud to be an American, no matter the location(ie forum). Thanks to our soldiers, we can sit in a damn chat room and talk about AAS without worrying about having a military zone in our backyards.

Sun_Rype is offline New Member
    that's some bad ass hardware States got . . I hope the ones that got slaughtered will perish in hell . . I hate all those greasy kamakaze suicide mission bastards . . I hope they die slow . .

Thread Information