Fidibux is offline New Member

2much or 2little?

I'm 170, 5'10", over 40. I'm doing my first cycle. Just started. I'll be doing 500mg Sust. for 10 weeks; Deca 600mg a week for 10 weeks also. The Deca is 300mg so I am mixing the two in one syringe twice a week. The only thing I don't like is the soreness I have from shooting in my guad. Shot Saturday and it still hurts today, feels like a charlie horse.

BTW, this is a great forum and I'm enjoying reading through a lot of the comments and information sent in. Thank you all.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidibux
    I'm 170, 5'10", over 40. I'm doing my first cycle. Just started. I'll be doing 500mg Sust. for 10 weeks; Deca 600mg a week for 10 weeks also. The Deca is 300mg so I am mixing the two in one syringe twice a week. The only thing I don't like is the soreness I have from shooting in my guad. Shot Saturday and it still hurts today, feels like a charlie horse.

BTW, this is a great forum and I'm enjoying reading through a lot of the comments and information sent in. Thank you all.
    First things first, why is your Deca higher than your Test? Your Test should be higher than the Deca is to combat any Deca D1ck issues.

How frequesnt are you injecting the Sust? EOD to minimise side effects?

I did my first shot Saturday, 1cc of each in same syringe. Haven't done my second one, but thought this would be fine. Do you recommend I up the Sust? And I'll be doing both twice a week or every third day.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    ya, >run test higher than deca
    run test 1 week longer than deca
    shoot that sus EOD due to the mixed test esthers in it

So you are recommending 250mg EOD and the Deca twice a week also? Since the deca is 300mg it comes out to 600mg if I inject twice a week.
    Thanks for your help.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    not 250 mg sus EOD, maybe .75ml sus (187.5mg) EOD, and drop the deca to .75 ml every 3.5 days (2x week)..this way you are taking 450mg deca per week and the test is higher

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    i agree

Thread Information