Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fjock is offline Associate Member
    just to cap off on that comments about just being jealous. I am a bodybuilder so I could give 2 sh*ts about him being that strong. I just turned 19 and on my first cycle at 18 i got up to 240. With my next cycle upcoming I will almost for sure break 250.

timtim is offline Member
    your right, i'm wrong.

think of the planet like a statistics problem. people fall into the general population numbers. there are people who fall in the 90th percentile and up for athletic ability. there are many of them in the U.S. and the world, all over the place. then there are the people who are 95th and up. they are out there, they are freaks, but believe what you like. i can recommned you to a web page with pics but i'm not because i'm not telling some high school kid i put him on a drug based web forum. but a good idea none the less.

i've seen them, and i don't need pics or fake numbers to prove it.

like i said, your right, i'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by timtim
    your right, i'm wrong.

think of the planet like a statistics problem. people fall into the general population numbers. there are people who fall in the 90th percentile and up for athletic ability. there are many of them in the U.S. and the world, all over the place. then there are the people who are 95th and up. they are out there, they are freaks, but believe what you like. i can recommned you to a web page with pics but i'm not because i'm not telling some high school kid i put him on a drug based web forum. but a good idea none the less.

i've seen them, and i don't need pics or fake numbers to prove it.

like i said, your right, i'm wrong.
    good cover dont put him on a forum then, you can send pics through email, aim... take your pic. Im not doubting that you know some strong highschoolers bro, im just doubting that they DL 600lbs. and if they do, what garauntee do you have about them telling you the truth about them juicing or not? teenage juicers are constantly put in a position where the have to lie or just dont want to tell the truth for various reasons. most just dont feel comfortable admitting that they juice to achieve their gains. its sounds that much more extreme if i or any other juicing teen tell people that they are 18 years old weighing 240 + with a 6 pack from drinking isopure.

hes natural, ive seen him before at a party. he is big, dont get me wrong but camera angles on the show make him look a hell of a lot bigger than he really is. but back on the subject, hes natural. he definatelly looks like a genetic prone kid. thats all

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    hes natural, ive seen him before at a party. he is big, dont get me wrong but camera angles on the show make him look a hell of a lot bigger than he really is. but back on the subject, hes natural. he definatelly looks like a genetic prone kid. thats all
    oh yes, since were on the subject, jay cutler is natural...
    How the hell do you know what he sticks in his ass behind closed doors?

timtim is offline Member
    no cover, just not reve****g identities on the web, email, whatever. your generation is too liberal with that stuff. i would never post my pics or anyone elses. for what? to make you believe me? i'll be alright if you don't.

i don't care if you believe me. really. good luck with body building.

Vectork39 is offline New Member
    haha this thread is going nowhere fast

Joey2ness is offline Member
    i saw the kid on mtv episode
    Some of you might think he's natural but i think he's "NATTRO" as in not 100% natural

When the kid says he's nattro,dont get him wrong because some might get the wrong idea and think he's natural
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 07-12-2005 at 10:04 PM.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    just to cap off on that comments about just being jealous. I am a bodybuilder so I could give 2 sh*ts about him being that strong. I just turned 19 and on my first cycle at 18 i got up to 240. With my next cycle upcoming I will almost for sure break 250.
    your profile says you were born in 1982, that makes you 22, not 19

i therefore call BS on whatever you claim

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe there is a chance he didnt juice..i have a buddy who's genitics are very similar to him, he doesnt juice but is naturally one strong mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    your profile says you were born in 1982, that makes you 22, not 19

i therefore call BS on whatever you claim
    i put that age on all bodybuilding/anabolic forums because numb nuts like you are the first ones to look at a teenagers age on a steroid forum and say something like "you are to young to even considering using, your bones will fuse, you need to reach your natural potential first...." and the list goes on. If i put my age at 22 or so i dont gotta deal with all the being too young criticism. This thread is a rare case where i reveal my true age because the thread has to do with a fellow 19 year old who obviously juices. so instead of looking at profiles for an argument, post something that matters.

i put that age on all bodybuilding/anabolic forums because numb nuts like you are the first ones to look at a teenagers age on a steroid forum and say something like "you are to young to even considering using, your bones will fuse, you need to reach your natural potential first...." and the list goes on. If i put my age at 22 or so i dont gotta deal with all the being too young criticism. This thread is a rare case where i reveal my true age because the thread has to do with a fellow 19 year old who obviously juices. so instead of looking at profiles for an argument, post something that matters.
    i dont know bout too young, but you arent coming off as very mature, so based on that, you shouldnt juice

also, i called you a liar, address that intelligently it makes no sense to sign up to post in a thread and lie about your age in ur pro then say u lied about it, just admit ur 22 and bullshitting us

i dont know bout too young, but you arent coming off as very mature, so based on that, you shouldnt juice

also, i called you a liar, address that intelligently it makes no sense to sign up to post in a thread and lie about your age in ur pro then say u lied about it, just admit ur 22 and bullshitting us
    actually pal you are wrong again. i signed up to this forum so i could pm some people for a source since my source here no longers deal with selling juice. I just happened to come across that thread, so why not post my thoughts. the fact that you keep on reffering back to my age situation shows that you should find a new thread to post on because you no longer have an argument on this one. talking about maturity isnt helping your argument buddy.

And if you dont believe my reason for lying about my age in my profile, I want you to try an experiment. go to the steroid forum on bodybuilding.com or any major steroid forum and start a thread with your profile stating that you are a teenager, or start a thread about wanting to juice at your age. They wont even answer your question until 4 or 5 people finish ranting and raving about your young age.
    Last edited by Fjock; 07-13-2005 at 01:04 AM.

if you are too retarted to understand what I am talking about here is a perfect example of why it would not aid me to use my real age on steroid forums.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=527257

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol..this shiet never gets Old!

Joey2ness is offline Member
    The kid can be nattro
    look at polands worlds strongest man
    Mariusz Pudzianowski

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...dzianowski.jpg
    http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...0205144430.jpg

and look whos name i can type by slamming my head on the keyboard 3 times
    erfllbdsi

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    who cares if hes on juice. unfortunatly, i would never get that big naturally, so i would need it. what the diff. if hes bigger than you naturally anyway? If he needs juices or not? I guess if it makes one feel bad because they couldnt naturally obtain that size, i would understand the point of this thread...

its not that I couldnt reach that size naturally. my natural weight before my first cycle was 225 at 18 years old. Im pretty confident i coulda hit 240 somewhere in my 19th year naturally. I had plans to compete at a show where almost everyone is on sauce so I juiced. unfortunatly my I never got around to competing, damn college My next cycle is gonna be all about bulk so I plan on slapping on some real weight.

its not that I couldnt reach that size naturally. my natural weight before my first cycle was 225 at 18 years old. Im pretty confident i coulda hit 240 somewhere in my 19th year naturally. I had plans to compete at a show where almost everyone is on sauce so I juiced. unfortunatly my I never got around to competing, damn college My next cycle is gonna be all about bulk so I plan on slapping on some real weight.
    5 of your posts were you tooting your own horn and 3 of them were you saying "i am 19 yrs old, 240lbs"

get over yourself, this thread isnt about you, start ur own thread if u wanna pat ur own back and stop posting stats w/out pics

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

5 of your posts were you tooting your own horn and 3 of them were you saying "i am 19 yrs old, 240lbs"

get over yourself, this thread isnt about you, start ur own thread if u wanna pat ur own back and stop posting stats w/out pics
    and just about all of your post are hating on me. Im glad I grab your attention bro. no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to continue participating on this thread. So why dont you get over me and concentrate on another thread if you arent feeling this one. Im not tooting my horn, im just relating this kids 19 year old physique to my own since we are the same age and about same weight.

Son you couldnt even step on stage next to me without getting embarassed so stay in your league. This is big boy material. And since your so worried about me hyping myself up, just for you i will also throw in the fact that hes about 3 inches taller than me. If thats your pic as your avatar, I can see why you get a little frustrated.
    Last edited by Fjock; 07-14-2005 at 01:46 AM.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I think that there is always the chance that he does not juice. He could be extremely genetically gifted, eat right, and train hard. But, its a lot more likely that he juices. If I were forced to bet, I would bet he juices. As long as there is no solid proof, this arguement will go on forever, the original poster was simply asking for opinions, and no one's opinion is right or wrong. It is simply the conclusion they came up with. Get over it.

icedudez is offline Member
    my friend told me ronnie coleman doesnt juice...i HAD to prove him wrong...

icedudez is offline Member
    ...so i walked up to his crib knocked on the door with a warrent for his premises...and im sure u can work out the rest...

EXACTLY ....SHOW SOME PICS OF THESE 18 YEAR OLDs WHO DEADLIFT 600 POUNDS naturally mind you.......just like i see kids at the gym that are 18 benching 450 no problem

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    I saw that one! he looks big and way strong. I was thinking the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    EXACTLY ....SHOW SOME PICS OF THESE 18 YEAR OLDs WHO DEADLIFT 600 POUNDS naturally mind you.......just like i see kids at the gym that are 18 benching 450 no problem
    heh, so i see im not the only one who finds that a those numbers a little extreme

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    i find it funny how you know so much about my history. Im 19 and started lifting seriously at the age of 13. I am a competitive bodybuilder jackass. I have not been on stage since I lived in louisiana but remain undefeated. I have nothing to be jealous of, ive never lost my comments have nothing to do with being jealous, its just funny to read how some people think this kid is natural. Maybe if some of you older heads could spend sometime in highschool today you would see what im talking about, steroids are ALL over. Why the hell do you think espn or some new channel has a news special on teen steroid abuse every other week.

He could be natural. If someone has the time to train, especially for the types of events he has to do, it will give the appearence of a lot of strength. I am 20 and comepte in strongman competitions and I will be the first to tell you that about 85% if the competition is being familiar with the appartus you are using. A guy can be the strongest man alive, and if he has never walked with a super yoke, or picked up a 52" diameter stone that weighs 335lbs, he is going to struggle. It is all about the time he has to train. I would love to have a trainer and be able to devote myself to it, but with school, it gets in the way. Just saying, maybe you should just assume someone is juicing b/c they do well in strongman. It isn't as much strength as it is technique and familiarity with the competitions and events.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

link?

anyone got a link to view mor about this kid?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude has a lot of tats for 19 years old. I personally think he's on juice. You usually can't get a "full house" look until your early to mid 20's when training natural. Look at his traps. I know my traps get bloated when I'm on juice. When I'm off they don't pump and fill up as much. But then again, he could be a genetic freak. I know a guy like him that is genetically gifted. He's about the same size at 6'4". But he took juice to enahance his freakish genetics. C'mon, all of those guys in the strong man competition are juiced. That's a international juice convention. I like watching it.

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    that would be so awesome to be that big without using any steriods .

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Dude has a lot of tats for 19 years old. I personally think he's on juice. You usually can't get a "full house" look until your early to mid 20's when training natural. Look at his traps. I know my traps get bloated when I'm on juice. When I'm off they don't pump and fill up as much. But then again, he could be a genetic freak. I know a guy like him that is genetically gifted. He's about the same size at 6'4". But he took juice to enahance his freakish genetics. C'mon, all of those guys in the strong man competition are juiced. That's a international juice convention. I like watching it.
    I agree about the international juice convention. I have a hard time believing they are natural when someone claims it.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    All I have to say is if he really is natural God Help any other strong man when he actually does use juice. But I changed my mind about look in the begining of the show he is around 240. Even taking some anavar with a 7000 calorie or so diet will get him over 250 in 2months think about it. I think he has genetics from GOD.

chest6 is offline Banned
    were his parents big

I think you guys are out for blood with this kid. I am 20, and I am a powerlifter/strongman competitor. When I was 19 I never even thought of using any type of AAS, even if it was available, and it was, and I could bench 450 or so, squat about 600, and deadlift 585. I am 20 now, soon to be 21. . .I can bench 525 as of yesterday, squat 835, and deadlift 715 as of two days ago. I have done one cycle, one, and I got about 98% of my strength through hard training, personally, just cuz someone is big, and is stronger then you are, doesn't mean they juice.

Not gonna lie, the cycle kicked me in the right direction. I had been in a very long rut, about 8 months of no gain strength wise, so I opted for a chemical enhancement, and it worked, but I am not looking to be on juice all the time. I am happy where I am right now, I have been off for 17 weeks now, not planning on going back on anytime in the near future, and still making steady strength gains.

someone said earlier that his parents were rather small. On the episode description on the mtv website they say that this kid was named the strongest teen in the country. Just think of all the teens that juice in this country and that should tell you just how genetically gifted he would have to be in order to be named the strongest teen. That whole league of competitors he is amongst now juices. just like was said earlier, "juice convention".

Liftgod, what was your height and weight at 19?

jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member
    i saw the show no WAY he isn't on juice. genetics will only do so much.. he was built way to well not to be on something. his family was all average small size people.

liftgod, to be deading 715 at your age being natural for that long you yourself have to be a genetic monster. If your claims are true you should be somewhat nationally known to have that type of strength at 20 years old! fill us in please.

I don't compete all the much, I am getting my degree in Aerospace Engineering at UMD, so I more or less spend all of my time doing work and research. I am 5'9", 285 lbs, at 19 i was still 5'9" and around 260 lbs. I wish I had the time to train harder and compete more, but I don't. Maybe when I graduate and have some time. And you can't look to his parents to see how big he may be. My dad is 5'7" and 180 lbs, and my mom is 5'3" and 130 lbs. I am the biggest/strongest person in my family.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information