Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Fjock is offline Associate Member
    damn bro, you sound like a beast. ditto with the strongest in the family deal, i bet thats the situation for most people on this forum lol

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I got started early, one of my neighbors was a personal trainer, and when I turned 13, I was in his basement lifting. . .so almost 8 years of training now. I will try to post some pics as soon as I get a new digital camera, but mine got into a fight with the hardwood floor and the floor won, so it is out of commission.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    People get bigger with each generation, that's proven. But there is no way somebody can jump 2-3 generations in size and strength just because he's gifted. It doesn't matter to me if the kid takes juice as long as he's being instructed to do it right. That old bald dude better not be making that kid a lab rat. He doesn't look like he's developed acromelagy from that video I saw. That happens when people are given or taking too much GH (or a tumor producing GH) and they get spaded hands, enlarged foreheads, joints, etc. Not only that it enlarges your internal organs. Heart....stomach, etc. That is why you see some of those old school bb's with that round but cut stomach. Kind of weird.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Not to say this guy isnt roiding or that he is, but keep in mind he shoots for 7000 calories a day...dude...7 THOUSAND...lol you HAVE to gain with eating that much

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    I hate it when Fucckeers say they dont juice but do...hes JUICED there is no question about it PERIOD .just look at him .plus like dude said his hommie says he juices...wtf hes not all natural just trying to get som attention and by this thread it abviously workin...FUcckin Liars and SCammers belong on the same boat together..!!

JMO please nobody get offended or but hurt.

~DV~

its just like reading a Flex/Muscle and fitness magazie every month...every damn pro or amature body builder in there juices and they make it seem like there results are all diet and fuuckn PROTEiN shakes buch of bull shiit,just selling suckers all that shit they dont need to make a quick buck and the sad thing is alot of people actually believe it. When in fact they all juice EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I dont even bother to read or buy or support those magazines anymore cause there all decieving and full of lies or missleading info that tries and hides the truth. and get this they all get paid to lie to everyone and misslead everyone. who wants to support these kinds of peoples.??NOT ME..!!

~DV~

tvd220 is offline Member
    how are all these teenager highschool students getting all these steroids and using them??? oh yea, they are ar members. and they probabaly have the same source as you and i.

its simple bro, we are still in an age where just about every highschool/college male wants to be the big guy on campus. and more and more of us are willing to take the extra step to become that big guy. I dont mean me personally, i do it because i compete. But most teenage juicers just dont wanna be that skinny kid no more. I cant tell you how many kids i know that pop oral only cycles, lift maybe 2 times a week and eat garbage meals.

This is why i wish teens like myself that look for advice on these forums got more respect. Because most teens that juice end up taking some garbage advice from some guy that is selling and dont know 2 shits about gear himself. atleast we are taking steps to become more knowledgeable about gear before we hop into your average dbol only teen cycle.
    Last edited by Fjock; 07-15-2005 at 03:20 AM.

i dont know man...... it seems way to f**king weird that some 19 year old kid is deadlifting 700 lbs and benching 450 lbs natural or at all for that matter......i mean how develeped are you at age 19 to be powerlifting a geo metro....not that some kids arent strong ...not that kids arent bigger than normal but please hell i can bench over 400 for 6 or so ....some of the biggest guys i see at my gym which there are alot thers on ejacked and i mean jacked probrably 28 yrs old and solid 250 he is strong in every muscle group and he deadlifts 600 and he is juicing ....come on i was 19 and working out everyday....not partying like i do know and was lifting decent but i tend to think there is some inflation going on... theres alot of people who can bench 400 for 1 ...so what ...post some pics... or lets lock this post

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    You need to not compare this kid to regular people, people you know. How many people you know have lifting coaches, have strongman mentors, have access to all the equipment, have no other obligations but to train? This kid has all this, has had it for a while. Now think, if you had the time to more or less train all the time, have a dietition structure your diet, probably have someone on you 24/7 about getting protein, the right supplements, making sure he has enough sleep. Then it is very possible that he is natural, very possible.

King David is offline Junior Member
    Listen the big bald guy who trained him works out at my gym and i was talking to him and he said that the kid was on very small amounts of juice nothing crazy.....

whether this kid is natural or not..... hes in good shape.....i just think its funny when you 19 and apparently there are 100 of 19 yr olds that bench over 400 easy and deadlift 600...... i must be missing the boat i wish i was natural and deadlifting 600 or curling 100 pounders over leaping over tall buildings ....whatever talk is cheap

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    whether this kid is natural or not..... hes in good shape.....i just think its funny when you 19 and apparently there are 100 of 19 yr olds that bench over 400 easy and deadlift 600...... i must be missing the boat i wish i was natural and deadlifting 600 or curling 100 pounders over leaping over tall buildings ....whatever talk is cheap
    haha yes it is

Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    You need to not compare this kid to regular people, people you know. How many people you know have lifting coaches, have strongman mentors, have access to all the equipment, have no other obligations but to train? This kid has all this, has had it for a while. Now think, if you had the time to more or less train all the time, have a dietition structure your diet, probably have someone on you 24/7 about getting protein, the right supplements, making sure he has enough sleep. Then it is very possible that he is natural, very possible.
    ooo no here we go again another one of these belivers,,NOT. get real look at his pics,, Can you say JUICE. You talk about having all the trainers and an unlimited supply of everything, well that includes Juice too an unlimited supply i might add..lol..

hmm, i wanna side with liftgod to an extent. But then again they are naming this kid like the strongest teen in the country/world. Thats the part that i dont think is naturally achieveable anymore as time goes on.

You need to not compare this kid to regular people, people you know..
    Talk about a BROWN Noser.. start kissin...!!...

~DV~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    i find it funny how you know so much about my history. Im 19 and started lifting seriously at the age of 13. I am a competitive bodybuilder jackass. I have not been on stage since I lived in louisiana but remain undefeated. I have nothing to be jealous of, ive never lost my comments have nothing to do with being jealous, its just funny to read how some people think this kid is natural. Maybe if some of you older heads could spend sometime in highschool today you would see what im talking about, steroids are ALL over. Why the hell do you think espn or some new channel has a news special on teen steroid abuse every other week.

regardless, are you being titled the strongest teen? NO.. ok then stop whining. You are nowhere near second best to this guy, if you'll took the same cycles, ate the same, and competed side by side, he would run you to the ground.. nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    regardless, are you being titled the strongest teen? NO.. ok then stop whining. You are nowhere near second best to this guy, if you'll took the same cycles, ate the same, and competed side by side, he would run you to the ground.. nuff said.
    speak for yourself buddy..Alot of peeps in here are in great shape too,pressing that kinda weight.I deffinatly dont stand a chance when it comes to power lifting, but am far faster then this guy anyday under the sun.!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    hmm that would depend on what type of competition you are talking about dumb ass. When on this thread did i claim to be nearly as strong as him. I am a bodybuilder now, he is a power lifter. learn how to read and get your sh*t straight.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    i just graduated from highschool at a 5a (biggest) school in texas. if you dont know, highschool football in texas is insane, friday night lights does a good job depicting this. anyway, ive seen tons of natural people lift 400+ on bench, a couple 600+ squat. but there arent as many as you would think, and most of them dont care about their health they are 285lbs+. As for people in the 200-250lb that bench 400, or close too, they usually are the juicers.

Also, steroids are a very common thing in highschool football. Although many neglect to learn what to do i will see it everywhere. its really sad how these guys hear about steroids, buy some dbol , neglect PCT, or any information and just start popping pills. its scary really. Anyway, i dont know where im going with this so ill stop typing.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    my friend told me ronnie coleman doesnt juice...i HAD to prove him wrong...
    Ronnie is black and black people have really good genetics and genetics is the way blacks gain muscle
    joking is there actually anyway to prove he juices,did anyone see ronnie stick a needle in himseld,well its hard to prove that other then he looks like a big time user and he could probably get away with saying he has extremely good genetics and the public will believe
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 07-15-2005 at 04:36 PM.

Education on using AS is what gets you the max results. If this kid is being given a controlled amount while eating a great diet, more power to him. Literally....I think it's great if the kid doesn't end up abusing this shit on his own to get bigger. It's hard to be emotionally balance at that age, I know. This kid has a great physique and I'm sure he's being patted on the back by everybody. He has to be kept in check by a educated and experienced trainer if he's using AS. The bald dude looks sufficient? If he is a good kid that listens (unlike most of us were at his age), he could be a great strongman and be healthy. Juice can make you a healthier person. My doctor even told me that. It's the idiots that abuse them that give it a bad name for the rest of us.

Props to FJock....I'm glad to see you're educating yourself here.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-15-2005 at 05:03 PM.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puremusc00
    wheres the video of him at on that link? I couldn't find it

look to the right of the page, under video clips. Its titled "Kevin trains hard"

Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    Ronnie is black and black people have really good genetics and genetics is the way blacks gain muscle
    joking is there actually anyway to prove he juices,did anyone see ronnie stick a needle in himseld,well its hard to prove that other then he looks like a big time user and he could probably get away with saying he has extremely good genetics and the public will believe
    I honestly hope you dont believe that..And i dont see how you can come off saying black people have really good genetics,and its how black people gain muscle,joking or not. is this a racial comment..

~DV~

hunkiemunkie is offline Junior Member
    Could a mod please control/lock/move this thread? It's quickly becoming rediculous and off topic.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    I honestly hope you dont believe that..And i dont see how you can come off saying black people have really good genetics,and its how black people gain muscle,joking or not. is this a racial comment..

~DV~
    Black Americans DO have good genetics. Great genetics in fact. Black people make up roughly 13% of the American population and yet they DOMINATE many different sports, including bodybuilding. If that ain't good genetics, I don't know what is... You can't deny, Germans, Black Americans and Russians/Polacks/etc. can build muscle better than anyone else.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    I think you guys are out for blood with this kid. I am 20, and I am a powerlifter/strongman competitor. When I was 19 I never even thought of using any type of AAS, even if it was available, and it was, and I could bench 450 or so, squat about 600, and deadlift 585. I am 20 now, soon to be 21. . .I can bench 525 as of yesterday, squat 835, and deadlift 715 as of two days ago. I have done one cycle, one, and I got about 98% of my strength through hard training, personally, just cuz someone is big, and is stronger then you are, doesn't mean they juice.
    Good post bro, it seems that everyone nowadays assumes u juice if ur big...

its awful and ignorant if u ask me...

Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    Good post bro, it seems that everyone nowadays assumes u juice if ur big...

its awful and ignorant if u ask me...
    its not awful and ignorant when you put into consideration just how many bsers there are on the internet these days. If you believe most of the claims you see on steroid /bodybuilder/powerlifter forums, you yourself need not be taken seriously.

Hynkka is offline New Member
    I don't think that's so strange to weight 245 at age 19.

Here in Finland is one 16 years old guy who weights 330lbs. Bench presses 520, squats 710. He is 2004 jr world champ.
    Last edited by Hynkka; 07-16-2005 at 08:03 PM.

no one said it was strange, we say its strange to weigh that much and be that strong and be natural

Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    no one said it was strange, we say its strange to weigh that much and be that strong and be natural
    Exactly. Also consider bf % with the 330lb 19 year old. Dude is probably a big human to start out with but also not that lean? There are freaks out there, I know. But weighing 330lbs and benching 520 isn't as impressive as it sounds for powerlifting. Not many kids are that big so he would break strength records due to his genetics. Ok, 520lbs. That would be 5-45lb plates per side, 2-10lb plates and 2-2.5lb plates. Impressive but not when considering the size of this kid and if he's been training for the last 3-4 years.

I use to work at a gym in Redond, WA where Jeff Magruder worked out at. He held the world bench record at that time of 705lbs I believe. Dude was pretty lean and weighed about 250lbs give or take. So 520lb bench at 330lbs of body weight doesn't seem that great. I know the kid is 19 as well. I also knew a 17 year old black kid back in the late 80's (Charles) that would bench 495lbs on a regular basis and he weighed maybe 230lbs. He would get 2-3 reps. So I would put his 1 rep max at 510-515lbs? I just saw him a few months ago too, still big. Yeah, he did roids back then.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-16-2005 at 11:32 PM.

thebigsicilion is offline Junior Member
    Just a comment. I maxed at 390lbs on the bench natural for years. I then jumped on M1T and hit the 405 after 4 weeks of that. By the way I only weigh 168lbs. I have been into heavy lifting for 10 years. It can happen if you train right.

not to put you down bro but at your age, those numbers arent exactly mind boggling. we are talking about ages around 19 or so.

Rsox420 is offline New Member

Maybe a juicer

He could very well be juiced up. I watched that on Tv and that was the first thing that came to my mind. No one will ever know for a fact thou.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    i just graduated from highschool at a 5a (biggest) school in texas. if you dont know, highschool football in texas is insane, friday night lights does a good job depicting this. anyway, ive seen tons of natural people lift 400+ on bench, a couple 600+ squat. but there arent as many as you would think, and most of them dont care about their health they are 285lbs+. As for people in the 200-250lb that bench 400, or close too, they usually are the juicers.

Also, steroids are a very common thing in highschool football. Although many neglect to learn what to do i will see it everywhere. its really sad how these guys hear about steroids, buy some dbol, neglect PCT, or any information and just start popping pills. its scary really. Anyway, i dont know where im going with this so ill stop typing.
    What high school u go to man?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    that kid is definitely sauced up

Hynkka is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Exactly. Also consider bf % with the 330lb 19 year old. Dude is probably a big human to start out with but also not that lean? There are freaks out there, I know. But weighing 330lbs and benching 520 isn't as impressive as it sounds for powerlifting. Not many kids are that big so he would break strength records due to his genetics. Ok, 520lbs. That would be 5-45lb plates per side, 2-10lb plates and 2-2.5lb plates. Impressive but not when considering the size of this kid and if he's been training for the last 3-4 years.

I use to work at a gym in Redond, WA where Jeff Magruder worked out at. He held the world bench record at that time of 705lbs I believe. Dude was pretty lean and weighed about 250lbs give or take. So 520lb bench at 330lbs of body weight doesn't seem that great. I know the kid is 19 as well. I also knew a 17 year old black kid back in the late 80's (Charles) that would bench 495lbs on a regular basis and he weighed maybe 230lbs. He would get 2-3 reps. So I would put his 1 rep max at 510-515lbs? I just saw him a few months ago too, still big. Yeah, he did roids back then.
    Yes, but this finnish kid is sixteen years old. Born -88. I think that is something amazing. Competes under antidoping organization observed competitions. Can only imagine what he is doing when he is 19 years.

Pic of him http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nic...ge_id=10303399

needle is offline Senior Member
    He was defiantly on something, but he also has great genetics, and training on his side!
    Last edited by needle; 07-17-2005 at 08:01 PM.

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    kk 1st of that Rebecca Competes shes on cuters ,

2nd Kevin hes on steroids ,
    u can just tell by loookin @ them

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information