monkeyjuice is offline Member

Middle of Cycle looking for more

I am currently in my 7th week of my 1st cycle 500 test e 250 eq per week . Loving every bit of the cycle but now I am thinking about stretching it out longer than 12 weeks? is there anything I can add to extend this cycle out a little longer or to bridge something (proviron ?) until my next cycle. Or any sugestions for a good finisher? (whiny?)

Thanks

you could use prop at 50-100mgs every other day....after your last shot of test and use that for two weeks till you use your pct....

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god
    you could use prop at 50-100mgs every other day....after your last shot of test and use that for two weeks till you use your pct....

i agree alway's the best way to go into pct

i alway's run from a longer acting test to a shorter one

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You probably have high SHBG levels. Add a compund that has a high binding affinity to it, Proviron being the best. A DHT-Derivative, like Anavar and Winstrol would also work. This may help break through the plateu you've encountered.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god
    he needs to wait 3 weeks cause of the EQ.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    I am currently in my 7th week of my 1st cycle 500 test e 250 eq per week . Loving every bit of the cycle but now I am thinking about stretching it out longer than 12 weeks? is there anything I can add to extend this cycle out a little longer or to bridge something (proviron ?) until my next cycle. Or any sugestions for a good finisher? (whiny?)

Thanks
    If you want to go longer keep doing the same doses for the extra time you want to add. I wouldn't bridge, with an AAS, maybe some LR3, using another AAS won't let you recover fully. One thing to remember when extending a cycle, when the gains stop coming, up your calorie intake. One of the biggest mistakes people make is wanting to up the dose because their gains stopped. Food is the key to mass gains and fat lose.

JohnnyB

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    250mg of Eq isn't really worth it IMO. I'm sure the gains you see are totally from the test, I'd also stick some Prop in at the end but wouldn't extend it past 12wks, pointless.

Well put Johnny.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    exactly what i was going to say 250mg EQ a week is not even noticable in my book... 400 really isnt considered much of anything
    avg is like 600..
    but hey it might be enuff to keep him dry

Thread Information