cantqwit is offline Associate Member

questions on roids, sperm count, fertility,etc

im doing my 5th cycle since 2002. i was wondering if anyone out there that has cycling under their belts- lets say atleast 3 cycles or more, was able to have kids after they started juicing? i want more kids, im only 27. im not exactly sure if this is true or if it just depends on the duration of the cycles and certain roids are worse than others. i have used teste, EQ, dbol and winny tabs. any thoughts?thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    There are more then one out there I know of a couple off hand, one of them was on a cycle when his wife got pregnant

JohnnyB

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    so is it factual that roids can decrease fertility?

righton is offline Senior Member
    AAS will decrease sperm production but not 100%. You would need a very long heavy cycle...and even then!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    AAS will decrease sperm production but not 100%. You would need a very long heavy cycle...and even then!
    on that show "30 days" a guy was on a real low test dosage with some gh and within something like two and a half weeks all his swimmers were dead in the sample, granted the numbers returned to normal after he discontinued use.

i don't know if i made that clear... ALL his guys were dead, not even one swimmin around.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You can't go offhand from somebody else's experiences when it comes to something like this bro. One thing that we all learn very fast as bodybuilders is that everybody is different and we all react unique to every situation.

You have to prioritize what's important in your life. The risk of being infertile while juicing, or waiting and training naturally until you have a few kids.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Can we get Hooker in on this?

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    You can't go offhand from somebody else's experiences when it comes to something like this bro. One thing that we all learn very fast as bodybuilders is that everybody is different and we all react unique to every situation.

You have to prioritize what's important in your life. The risk of being infertile while juicing, or waiting and training naturally until you have a few kids.
    good point, everybody is different, just because he went blank super fast does not mean everyone will.

Schwarzenegger has 4 kids, end of story.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Schwarzenegger has 4 kids, end of story.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    lol arnold has done it all

tallyjuice is offline Member
    bump on this oldie

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    bump on this oldie
    Stop bumping old thread. This is the second.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Stop bumping old thread. This is the second.
    Relax, man.
    I can see why your post count is so high, what with you trying to enforce every rule you want. However, I have never seen in the rules where you can't bump anything that is old. Don't read it if you don't like it, but I don't see MOD next to your name.
    Try adding good advice rather than cussing and bossing around others. It does not do any good anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackertoo
    Relax, man.
    I can see why your post count is so high, what with you trying to enforce every rule you want. However, I have never seen in the rules where you can't bump anything that is old. Don't read it if you don't like it, but I don't see MOD next to your name.
    Try adding good advice rather than cussing and bossing around others. It does not do any good anyway.
    Do you think bumping old threads is going to get responses from the memebers that posted in it? As I dont. Many have left and no longer post. More responses will be obtained by starting a new thread with the question in hand. Surely this is commen sense. Another thread was bumped that was 2 years old. If you'de be kind enough to view it, I did offer advice. This is the second thread thats been bumped by the same memeber:

What causes testicular atrophy and sperm reduction? (for an assignment)

Please elaborte the bolds.

I have never seen in the rules where you can't bump anything that is old.This is an elaboration on the bolds, and was in my original statement.
    I don't diagree that a new post will generate more responses. I never said it would not. I don't run around bumping old crap either, but I don't really mind if someone else does, regardless of whether I care what it has to say.
    I guess that is what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackertoo
    I have never seen in the rules where you can't bump anything that is old.This is an elaboration on the bolds, and was in my original statement.
    I don't diagree that a new post will generate more responses. I never said it would not. I don't run around bumping old crap either, but I don't really mind if someone else does, regardless of whether I care what it has to say.
    I guess that is what I meant.
    I'm not saying you do, but it seems fairly obvious that its being done as their are 2 exmples. The member also hasnt posted again, making me think that they dont reall care about the thread and its responses. So you were posting to state you didnt care about old threads being bumped?!

This is pathetic. I'm going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I'm not saying you do, but it seems fairly obvious that its being done as their are 2 exmples. The member also hasnt posted again, making me think that they dont reall care about the thread and its responses. So you were posting to state you didnt care about old threads being bumped?!

This is pathetic. I'm going to bed.
    I agree this is pathetic. Enjoy your rest time...
    End of match

Thread Information