mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Strength decreasing

I am now on 100mcg T-3 and doing 100Clen for a week now. I have noticed in the last 2-3 workouts my strength is dropping and endurance so I can only think of it being the Clen or the T-3 being the reason. I have now dropped the clen and am dropping down to 20mcg T-3 and see if that brings my strength and endurance back up. For the last 4 months my workouts have been nothing short of fantastic with focus, strength and endurance and now all of the sudden it is all dropping since the T-3 and Clen. Otherwise NOTHING has changed. SUGGESTIONS.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!

chris2wire is offline Member
    Stop using the T-3 and Clen

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah they can rob you of all your energy - I hope you are running test with that T-3 or it will eat up your muscle Bro

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I am now on 100mcg T-3 and doing 100Clen for a week now. I have noticed in the last 2-3 workouts my strength is dropping and endurance so I can only think of it being the Clen or the T-3 being the reason. I have now dropped the clen and am dropping down to 20mcg T-3 and see if that brings my strength and endurance back up. For the last 4 months my workouts have been nothing short of fantastic with focus, strength and endurance and now all of the sudden it is all dropping since the T-3 and Clen. Otherwise NOTHING has changed. SUGGESTIONS.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    That'll be the T3 bro. What other compounds are you running?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    t3 is mostl likely taking away from your strength..if your going to quit either of the 2. and your worried about strength...lose the t3 and continue with clen .

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    t3 is mostl likely taking away from your strength..if your going to quit either of the 2. and your worried about strength...lose the t3 and continue with clen.
    Yep, i second that.

exactly drop the t3 keep the clen ........are you using test with this????

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks guys, yes of course I am still on my cycle w prop, EQ and anavar but I was just totally frustrated where after one week I could actually see a drop in my strenghth and endurance when I had been kicking ass for the last 4 months. OK I will drop the t-3 or bring it down to 12mcg and if clen is OK I will start that up again. Thanks....
    Last edited by mark956101957; 07-11-2005 at 05:43 PM.

Thread Information