mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

delt injection trouble

my left delt doesnt like shots, my right delt is fine and doesnt even get sore. My left gets sore and the spot inbetween my delt and bicep area. its almost like the connective tissue and that stuff is getting inflamed. the actual is a little sore but pretty fine. like i said its the middle area that hurts. its hurts a descent amount too. im used to that because im doin prop and it hurts like a mother in the legs, but does anyone have an idea about what might be happening

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    strange. got to be technique somehow. it isnt all that uncommon to experience that sort of swelling while going through ED injects...but shouldnt happen every time. try hitting your rear delt and see if you can sort through it

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    are you injecting into the exact same spot on each side?? the delts are tricky in that you should shoot right in the middle where it's thickest...i can always tell if i missed the right spot as i get sore...but when i do it right there is very little soreness

i actually did do the rear delt and thats what hurts. when i hit the middle delt it feels great. but what i was wondering is when i hit the rear delt, the area between the delt and the bicep area toward the front of my arm or maybe the center of my arm. the actual rear delt as i said b4 doesnt hurt at all. its almost like the gear trickles into that area and irritates something. i dont know what is happening.

nobody else knows anythin about this

guess not

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i get bad scartissue in my delts, that is part of the pain i feel, plus i do my prop injections there, but honestly, the best way to avoid the pain imo is to go in quick, in the middle, 23 gauge, and shoot in slow.

Thread Information