Jsik98 is offline Member

Finally, let the games begin!

I did my first shot yesterday of eq 250, cyp250, and deca 250 in 2ccs and started anavar at 25mg's ED. This will be my cycle for the next 12 weeks. I started letro almost 2 weeks ago at 1.5mgs ED. I've also been taking B6 at 600mg and now 400mg(as I read a thread about the neurogical toxicity of too much B6, which supposedly begins at around 500mgs or more). B/c of the low doses, I don't think I'm at high risk, even though I'm gyno prone. I might get some nolva just in case.
    A friend of mine used this combo (minus the var) with great gains. I'm keeping the dose relatively low to make sure my body will tolerate the different substances.After a few weeks, if all goes well, I'll probably up the mL per shot to 3 mL's per shot. I'm expecting to make steady, solid gains from this cycle (first one by the way!). My buddy's getting some winstrol in a few weeks which I'll most likely add to the arsenal for the remaining weeks. I don't want to get bloated or gain a lot of body fat, so I'm staying on letro through out cycle and get winny towards the latter half of it. If anyone has comments please feel free!
    Last edited by Jsik98; 07-10-2005 at 09:45 PM.

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    best of luck bro! play it safe and smart...

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    seems good

Thread Information