Thread: Hi

jtf
    jtf is offline New Member

Question Hi

Hi I'm new to this forum, and was wondering if anyone can help me. I have 15 shots of winny 50/mg and will be recieving a bottle of equipoise , probably 10cc 25/mg. Realizing that this is not alot of gear, I would still like some advice on the best way to cycle these drugs. As well any info is welcome. Thank you.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    You mean 250mg/ml right? What are you trying to achieve? What are your stats currently? We need more info, to give you responsible advice. Welcome to the board by the way

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You need a lot more eq and a shitload more winny. Plus a little test never hurt.

Also you need to post some stats and cycle experience. Last thing bro were you trying to cut?

murph is offline Member
    welcome to AR bro,..........but you should take this question to the steroid question room, and more ppl would be responding (this is the member pics room)

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    If you did mean 250mg/cc then you might be able to put together an "okay" cycle, although I would suggest you get more gear for a better full cycle.

If you ACTUALLY meant that it really is only 25mg/cc then that is just way too little gear. Won't do anything. Especially considering people take EQ at around 400-600mg/week!!!

Let us know bro, and we'll help you out! And welcome aboard!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the board

Thread Information