BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Update on my bust..... question as well

hey guys, i wrote a post earlier about at bust, that link is BUSTED BY COPS....what to do

Anyways i've talked to some local people around the area that it happend and they are almost positive they are going to process everything and come after me in 3 months when the test results are back. so looks like i have another month before shit really hits the fan. Just wondered should i stay clean, this would be my first offense besides a speeding ticket, and an MIP that i was on probation for at the time this happend. Just wondered if anyone thought if they would pisstest me or not if they put me on probation or something. let me know what you think. Cuz i would really like to get back on cycle around august...........lol i know i've learned alot.

bigsnor

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would stay clean. If you just get probation, you are very likely to be tested regularly and maybe randomly as well.

well that was a swift kick to the balls. How long do these types of probationary periods last? i will be so pissed if i cant juice for a year or more or some bs like that

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    move to canada or mexico? maybe england? or france. america hates them lol

boardhead is offline Associate Member

sux

i was thinking more along the lines of Costa Rica Pura Vida

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Go to Thailand... get your daily amp of sust for a couple of bucks from the pharmacy, no hassle and no scrip needed. You can get pretty hyoooge on an amp of sust ED LOL!

4spain is offline Associate Member
    Take HGH only cycles, I doubt they test for that. probation is usually 1 to 3 years in length with an option for early ternination half way threw. Ask to do the time if you don't want to be on prob, my buddy had the option of 90 days or 3 years prob, he took 90 days

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    I'm thinkin that steroid tests are really expensive. I can't see the government making you take steroid tests every week, or even every month...just my experience though, but they usually send probationers to certain test locations..and they only test for narcotics and such. and they're testing in bulk too, so that would mean they'd have to do a special test just for you

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I would stay clean. If you just get probation, you are very likely to be tested regularly and maybe randomly as well.
    But not prob. for steriods they would have to take blood and would be to costly, my boy is on probation and is on all the time never failed test. Not sure thoughif you would get special test ,but like I said its costly.

Logan13 is offline Banned

no

Quote Originally Posted by bigsupplyeu
    move to canada or mexico? maybe england? or france. america hates them lol
    nah, they hate us because they are envious. When we get smart and pull all of our dollars out of these countries (besides England), they will really hate us.

colossus1 is offline Member
    I always tell myself...........it pays to be paranoid. Any gear you had in youy car should have been hidden, and hidden well. I mean IN the front console, floorboard etc. Its a controlled substance guys. Would you leave Cocain in a bag on your seat?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I still dont' think your gonna hear from them but I would stay clean just incase.
    My friend got probation for his first offense and they didn't test him once..Well they did a regular drug test but not for steriods .

yah but since i was busted for roids dont u think thats what they would test for. Thats like arresting someone for weed and testing them for everything but weed. Just hope your right about them not following through.... but small town cops.... they have nothin better to do, and their drug unit prides themselves on catching people. its just makin me paranoid as hell. I've been reading every legal issue about aas i can and bought that legal muscle book, have nightmares about this shit. I would almost like to ask them how they are coming along with this but i think thats probably a bad idea right? Still dont know how im gonna tell my parents cuz these small town bastards put all this stuff in our local newspaper when you get taken in, and i know they'll see it. just dont wanna disappoint them ya know.

TwigBoy is offline New Member
    Take a 6 month trip out of the country thats what I would do lol and let it just pass by cuz have they told you to stay in town? if not go on a long vacation :-/

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    Bummer. I'd get a good lawyer. Sounds like something a sharp lawyer could handle being a first time offense and all. As far as staying clean, stick with prop and fina. They both get out of your system pretty quick. That's the combo some offseason college athletes use that I know.

Thread Information