scook82844 is offline New Member

FINA/TEST-P PAIN ?'s

had first ever shot of fina 75mg/ml test prop 100mg/ml yesterday and the pain was and still is horrible,so today I cut it in half 37.5 fina,50 test p.and the pain wasn't bad at all.so the question is,is it even worth it to do such small doses?I dont think I can handle a cc of each because I still can't hardly walk on my right leg.Both days I injected in the guads.was it the test p or was it injecting 2 cc in the same needle?any help would be appreciated.Thank you

scook82844 is offline New Member
    bump

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    welcome to the world of pain called prop. lowering the dose is not terrible, you're still getting 350mg test a week and 260+mg of fina. id say thats fine to go with.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    damn, i ain't never had the balls to shoot prop anywhere but my ass, and that was mixed with some eq...100mg eod on the prop, IMO...the tren ...never used it so i can't really comment

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    damn, i ain't never had the balls to shoot prop anywhere but my ass
    Hehehe, I'm running a test prop cycle right now at 100 mg/day which is 2 cc for me. I got some relatively painless prop though - so I've been injecting biceps, triceps, pecs, delts, and calves. I'm just saving my thighs and glutes as I'm injecting my more painful tren there. Next I think I'm going to try doing my traps.

Thread Information