topvega is offline Anabolic Member

did 1st delt injection 2nite... very strange

i have been shootin legs for 5 weeks now, test e and bd deca . decided it was time to man up and expand my injection sites.
    shot left delt 2nite. i was amazed at how easily it went in with no pain at all. it was defintely awkward to aspirate and then inject though. my problem was that my gear which has never caused me any discomfort, lit my arm on fire after i was done injecting.... anyone have any ideas why?? cld it just be a new injection site getting it's first taste of gear? right now it's 10 mins later and my shoulder feels ok, just a little tight, but it was burning as soon as i withdrew the needle. i m not gonna let this put me off on delt injections though... next shot will be tuff though, right delt and i m right handed... that shld b fun...

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    did you inject to fast?

no i took my time, even paused for about 15 seconds every 1/3 of a cc.... i m shootin with 25g pins so injecting to fast isn't an option, it's slow going no matter what... i figure it's either a new site gettin gear for the first time, or my shoulder wasn't too crazy bout 2cc's...

you gotta learn to be ambidextrious with your pins bro, its not that tough. And it always hurts the first time you've hit a new site, or the first time hitting anywhere when you first start the cycle again. Wait until you try a bicep, calve, or pec if you think delts are strange. The chest took me alot of courage, now its a walk in the park.

yeah my 1st cycle i only did glutes.... didn't want to make that mistake again. i don't think i will ever be able to do biceps... chest will probably be my next conquest after delts...

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Ive used 20's or 25's in my delts, i prefer obviously the 23's for oil, but have only had some burn on Winny. Depends on ur size, i try to hit front and back delts too. It just hurts sometimes and other times nothing is noticed at all. Most annoying is scar tissue that builds there or the feeling like somebody decked u in the arm a couple of times the next few days. Also if ur all shakey after the gym and try to put it there it can be harder

Thread Information