biggun24 is offline Associate Member

joints are killing me!!!

damn! im 3 weeks into winstrol tabs 50mgs a day. today was chest day for me and i could barely complete my workout. my upper shoulders, traps and neck area started to hurt so bad i had to rest my arms on somthing after every set, my shoulders always start hurt a bit after a heavy chest workout (i think its becuase i have long arms, im sure my form is correct) but not like this. im thinking of stoping the winstrol all together but im going to give it another week and see. this sucks.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Y take the tabs if they are less effective anyway, ur just going to get less results and more side effects. How many mgs are the pills, how are u taking them, is it a cramping pain or joint only. Also i am tall with long limbs so it just might be ur form despite ur confidence, no offense. But if anything i did get sore joints due to the increase in strength from a winny dbol stack, due to my joints not keeping up to my new strength increases. Mostly though i felt it after the cycle though. Hope something works out for ya.

galaxieboy is offline New Member
    take some deca fills the joints

well this is toward the end of my cycle and today is the first day ive felt this pain. its definaltly a joint pain. im sure a little bit is my form. im really not sure, im going to stick with it and see what happends it was really kind of wierd. made for a bad day at the gym today, coulnt complete my usual workout. but then again everyone has good and bad days. the pills are 50mg ip labs tablets, takeing 1 a day.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    well this is toward the end of my cycle and today is the first day ive felt this pain. its definaltly a joint pain. im sure a little bit is my form. im really not sure, im going to stick with it and see what happends it was really kind of wierd. made for a bad day at the gym today, coulnt complete my usual workout. but then again everyone has good and bad days. the pills are 50mg ip labs tablets, takeing 1 a day.
    what are you doing a 4 week win only cycle? Why bother?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun24
    What kinna cycle is that?

tomp is offline Junior Member
    Deca won't do jack while on 50mg of Winny! Drop the winny to 30mg ED and problem will go away. Trust me on this....

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    ive got the SAME problem taking winny 50mgs/day. If it feels like your shoulders are more sore than theyve ever been mid workout then i know what u mean. Im taking glucosamine and chondriotin and supposedly that helps, but i cant imagine the pain without it. its all in the name of being a fckin animal and to be honest i like the pain

im not doing a 4 week winny cycle, what im saying is ive been on test e and test prop for12 weeks now, i am just going to keep it going for 6 more weeks doing test prop and winstrol , ive been taking winstrol for 3 weeks now. never said anything about doing winstrol for 4 weeks. thanks cwhid glad sombodys feelin my pain!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Winstrol seriously weakens tendons.

Be careful!

~SC~

Thread Information