How long would it take to lose the water from 50mg of dbol a day?

I'm hitting 50mg dbol /day to kickstart a competitive cycle. I will only be taking it for 3 weeks. The show is still 10 1/2 weeks out, at what point in my cycle figuring on a shitload of cardio and a tight diet, along with 20mg nolva/day and a little T3, at what point should I lose most of the dbol water weight? Maybe like week 5 or 6 of the cycle, anybody's take on it?

RYNO is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm hitting 50mg dbol/day to kickstart a competitive cycle. I will only be taking it for 3 weeks. The show is still 10 1/2 weeks out, at what point in my cycle figuring on a shitload of cardio and a tight diet, along with 20mg nolva/day and a little T3, at what point should I lose most of the dbol water weight? Maybe like week 5 or 6 of the cycle, anybody's take on it?
    Sooner than that - about 1 week after you stop taking it. That's how it was for me at least.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You kidding me, you lose the water from Dbol within 3 days of your last tab from the actual compound, any other excess water (if using Dbol as a kickstart) is from either your Estrogen or Sodium levels.

If water retention is a concern, drop the Dbol or watch your Sodium intake boss.

yeah, I been keeping a close watch over the sodium, and hard on the cardio. See, along with 50mg of dbol /day, its 300mg cyp/wk, 500mg sustanon /week, 800mg EQ/wk. Hopefully after week 5 the appearance will be much different after I drop the dbol, and come in with the masteron , winny, anavar , and clen along with the sustanon. Dont know if I wanna keep hitting the cyp until 3-4 weeks out or no. Not sure yet.

yeah, I been keeping a close watch over the sodium, and hard on the cardio. See, along with 50mg of dbol/day, its 300mg cyp/wk, 500mg sustanon/week, 800mg EQ/wk. Hopefully after week 5 the appearance will be much different after I drop the dbol, and come in with the masteron, winny, anavar, and clen along with the sustanon. Dont know if I wanna keep hitting the cyp until 3-4 weeks out or no. Not sure yet.
    Why the Sustanon so late? And with all those compounds, the results better be showing! If your diet and training are in check but you don't look like you're on the compounds, kick your dealers fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Why the Sustanon so late? And with all those compounds, the results better be showing! If your diet and training are in check but you don't look like you're on the compounds, kick your dealers fat ass.

Oh its coming on bro, dont worry. I'm 10 1/2 weeks out right now, but probably look more like 6 weeks away. Everybody says to drop test 4-6 weeks out, but I dont necessarily agree with it. I think 2 weeks out with sus will work out aright. Probably 4 weeks out with the cyp.

Oh its coming on bro, dont worry. I'm 10 1/2 weeks out right now, but probably look more like 6 weeks away. Everybody says to drop test 4-6 weeks out, but I dont necessarily agree with it. I think 2 weeks out with sus will work out aright. Probably 4 weeks out with the cyp.
    Best word of advice I can give you bro, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

If you're looking good, don't make any drastic changes and practice your carb/sodium load a week ahead of time so you know how you respond.

Good luck bro.

Thread Information