chris2wire is offline Member

Interesting question... Does it take testosterone to support muscle?

Do you need a certain level of natural test to support mucsle? And the more test you have the more you can support?

Or is it all about dieting and calories?

Because ive wondered why ppl shrink back over time to their natural levels after roid usage...

Interesting question. Is test needed to support an equal amount of muscle?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    After a cycle, without proper PCT, natural test is low. Estrogen can soar. Fat can be gained easy. Cortisol can peak, and is catabolic. Properly avoiding teste shrikage (HCG ) is a good start. Stopping estro (ledex, nolva) is also good. Getting the hpta goin again (clomid) is another. Without, the crash will cause a quick loss of gains. After a cycle, if you go clean, you will eventually lose much of the gains. to stay high over natural max (like 5-9, 190ish lean) is tough with no help. the trick for me is to make to most gains in the shortest time with the least sides and keep it for the longest i can (1yr if i can) this includes proper PCT, exersize and proper diet. IMO anyway, if ya dissagree, let er' rip...

chris2wire is offline Member
    Hmmm so youre saying that not even working out hard after going back to natural can keep gains...

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    ooops ya got me... just said excersize - gotta keep training with the proper diet, but not as hard as when you are on.... for me 3 days a week sustains great...

Thread Information