im5150 is offline New Member

Hello - Newbie Here

Hello Everyone

I have just moved to a gym and will be start working out here in the next 3 weeks. If someone could suggest anything from steroids , sups or even training I would appreciate it.

Question I have been reading about steroids is that something myself should get into. I would like to mass up pretty fast because of my job would help me get paid a lot more. Bodyguard

Any suggestions - Please help

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by im5150
    Hello Everyone

I have just moved to a gym and will be start working out here in the next 3 weeks. If someone could suggest anything from steroids , sups or even training I would appreciate it.

Question I have been reading about steroids is that something myself should get into. I would like to mass up pretty fast because of my job would help me get paid a lot more. Bodyguard

Any suggestions - Please help

no steroids, how old are you, ht/wt. BF%

for the next couple years play with your diet and get it down great, before venturing to the darkside. train hard, lots of protein, and sleep. thats all you really need for awhile.

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    What do you mean you just moved to a gym? Sounds like you have never worked out before. This board is great. you can learn a lot in the diet and workout forums. Also they are going to need lots more info. Like age, stats, workout experience cycle experience if any......etc...... Good luck and happy researching.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    welcome, you need to check out the diet and supplement forums then come to this one in a couple years

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Brush up a little on the educational facts available, sounds like ur some lost dude in a gym just thinking steriods is part of working out. After u get some info then come the questions that u might have, for the most part ull find everyone is pretty will versed, but its mostly a mixture of mistake and success stories with advice and all sorts of ideas following them. You just need to weed out what u think is right or wrong on ur own and hit the gym in the meantime. For the most part a lot of repeat threads can be found so check out some old ones, not only the new. There seem to be people who are always on top with great advice consitently or those who seem to have several self taught Phd's and are sure they can write a book. Depending on the mood, some wise ass comments, which others or myself confess to placing, none to be taken seriously. Also with a post like that ur just asking for people to try offer their amazing prices on all the gear to ya. Oh and also dont go into some store and just ask how do i get big, u might aswell give them ur credit card or they will just fill the counter with all the just discovered hot items to hit the market out of the blue. Each one promising everything u can wish in a well thought out paragraph that fits on the bottle of whatever size product, right under the 100 dollar price tag of course. Read man, and have fun. And keep in mind whoever might be posting, since i dont know where u live, might be an occasional insomniac hooked on this board. Well thats just a assumption, but i have spent a couple of nights typing away. Damm wheres my xanax. jk

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    steroids are not a magic pill.

ah who am i kidding, yes they are..... <--- just kidding :-[

chest6 is offline Banned
    dont be dumb and buy steroids and start taking them with no idea what you're doing...just please dont do that

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board!! Always like to say hi to new members.great board..the best as a matter of fact..stick around and see why!!

Thread Information