benchin' big is offline Junior Member

Question going on cruise with gear..

i'm going to mexico for a 7 day criuse but i'm leaving from long beach so i was just going to pack it with my toothbrush and stuff like that no loaded pins or anything so it looks better that way .. well the question is if i buy some while in town in mexico do you think i'll have a problem with the metal detectors when you get back on the ship ??????or just dont risk it and enjoy .. do you think i'll be safe packing it the way i am

what ya think bros?

jjalison is offline Junior Member

Smile Hello

If you get caught with something like that they are going to hang you as a terrorist. To me wouldnt be worth the risk. Good luck! Hope I dont see you on the news.

jjalison is offline Junior Member

Smile Hello

If you get caught with something like that they are going to hang you as a terrorist. To me wouldnt be worth the risk. Good luck! Hope I dont see you on the news.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    ya, if u get caught, its not gunna be a slap on the wrist, and carry on sir type a thing...jst go have fun partyin ur ass off n get that shit when u get back home

splendid46 is offline New Member
    not worth it man. they will lock your ass up and rape your ass at the same time. Better off getting some ass then giving your ass lol enjoy

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what kind of steroids are you running? if your doing test, eq, deca or any other long ester steroids then just take a shot before you leave and another when you get back. personally i think its insane to even consider bringing it with you. why would you risk it for one week? there is no point at all.

jsncs is offline New Member
    The metal detectors are the least of my worries.

As an avid cruiser, you do realize that customs officers will search your luggage. So if you purchase anything while in Mexico be careful. Also, I would dump any gear before disembarking.

Getting on board is no big deal, throw the gear in your luggage. It will pass through screening easily. BUT, there is always the chance of being noticed...so as one poster said...why risk it. Just do your injection prior to leaving and then hit it when you come back.

Why take the risk when there is a viable alternative with NO RISK.

fatherof6 is offline Banned
    take your gear and be done with it. I cruise yearel and i put my gear into my bagage withmy toothpates and pills etc. i have an insuline haolder that holds my gear, needles and my wipes and all. it hols my gear, my sticks, my blood pressure montiuor cuff. put you gear in that they have them at wlamrt and be done with it. they are not going to think you are a terriost with this, its a cruise not a plane for one and two they dont such 1/4 of the bags comming off the ship. keep all your meds, tylonle, asprin, vitiams etc together along with your toopaste and showirng goods like you would packing for any trip. your gear in one of those insulin traling packs and your fine. maske sure your gear is in a clean vial not labeled or like i do i load the sticks and put them in the stick holder and just go.. MAKLE SURE YOU KEREP ALL THIS IN THE BAGGAE THAT IS GOING ON AND OFF THE SHIP DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT CARRY THEM also if you buy anythig that you want to keep make sure its in a diffgerent bag. im going on a cruise this suymmer also. im going to keywest, cozemel then beles/....i didnt even think about buying gear. you can buy anythig you want in mexaco. pills gear, pain meds. eveyt time i go to bahames i get condine in a bottle, they call it couch syrp. its 2.00 buvks. evey time i go to mexico i get percadane and hydrcocone for me and my wises asthmau meds, CHEAP . i never thought about gear. what ports are you going to and what cruise line and shgip. DONT POST HISE! pm me and ill tel you what pharemy to go to i know them all. if you do buy gear mail it, safer. i carry the meds i buy. i put them into a tylnaol botyle and asprin or any otyher bottle i take with me. they look for out of the ordeinfay and pills in a pill bottle and insulin in and insulin holder is NOT out of the ordernary......pm me oinfo and ill tell you what phaycsye to go to....

jsncs is offline New Member
    Wow...

Anyways, let's talk this out and the choice should be simple.

First fact that we agree on is you are concerned about getting caught, otherwise you would never have posted.

You have two options at this point.

Option #1. Take it with you. I am sure many people will respond and attest to the fact that they have never been caught, which is cool. More power to them. They are correct, most never got caught and in the grand scheme it is not a big deal. However, there is always that slim chance...

Where it IS a big deal is your mentality. You are on vacation man, time to relax. Me personally, I would love to board and exit a ship without giving second thought to what may or may not be.

We can probably agree that this will be on your mind constantly or at least several times during your trip. That would just plain suck to have negative thoughts detracting from your good times.

Option #2. Leave it all at home and just dose yourself prior to leaving and immediately upon your return.

You now have ZERO risk/chance of anything happening AND you get to enjoy the cruise 100% worry free.

Seems simple to me, but its only my opinion which will get you a gallon of gas with 5 more dollars.

Sometimes having an unbiased discussion of your various choices enables you need to make the most logical decision. Hope this helped.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by jsncs View Post
    Wow...

Anyways, let's talk this out and the choice should be simple.

First fact that we agree on is you are concerned about getting caught, otherwise you would never have posted.

You have two options at this point.

Option #1. Take it with you. I am sure many people will respond and attest to the fact that they have never been caught, which is cool. More power to them. They are correct, most never got caught and in the grand scheme it is not a big deal. However, there is always that slim chance...

Where it IS a big deal is your mentality. You are on vacation man, time to relax. Me personally, I would love to board and exit a ship without giving second thought to what may or may not be.

We can probably agree that this will be on your mind constantly or at least several times during your trip. That would just plain suck to have negative thoughts detracting from your good times.

Option #2. Leave it all at home and just dose yourself prior to leaving and immediately upon your return.

You now have ZERO risk/chance of anything happening AND you get to enjoy the cruise 100% worry free.

Seems simple to me, but its only my opinion which will get you a gallon of gas with 5 more dollars.

Sometimes having an unbiased discussion of your various choices enables you need to make the most logical decision. Hope this helped.
    i agree 100%. this kid isnt a professional bodybuilder and one week in between injections wont kill him. anyone that tells him to bring it with him is seriously insane because its not worth the risk. in my mind there is no point whatsoever to bring it. your going to be eating a ton of junk food on the ship and i doubt you'll be training hard at the ship gym. im leaving june 1st for a cruise and im definatly not even considering bringing my gear even though i will be in the middle of my cycle. im taking a shot before i leave and one when i get back. the last thing i want to worry about on vacation is getting pinched for gear that i really didnt need to bring in the first place.

Thread Information