Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Frontloading motives and benefits explained.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    great post..sticky

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    This is one of the best threads I"ve read in a while. From this alone I changed my entire cycle. Thanks a lot bro!!!!!

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!

roro5559 is offline New Member
    Question****Need Advice*** -- In a Test Cyp/Deca stack would you also recommend frontloading the Deca as well?

Starting second Test Cyp/Deca 400mg/week cycle. Had great rtesults for first cycle, other than waiting along time for Test/Deca to kick in. Also have no access to Dbol so I think frontloading is the only way the remedy this situation?
    Last edited by roro5559; 09-16-2005 at 06:32 PM.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Very informative thread. I agree this should be "stickied" somewhere (educational forums). Thanks, Truman.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Yes, you would. I just need someone excel savvy to create a new half life worksheet tho. I don't think the roid calc is accurate. I think it's actually quite wrong in some cases, showing similar results for the decay of half life for things where the fields are easily modified. Anyone?

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    Actually, not to be a besserweisser but I would take more than double the amount the first day of injection.

These graphics display the traditional 2x250mg/week monday&thursday schedule for Testosterone Enanthate. Aswell as my own composed 1500mg first day injection and then 250mg injections e3d.

The levels of testosterone displayed are ACTIVE TESTOSTERONE roaming around in your body, not esterized waiting-to-be-activated testosterone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Frontloading motives and benefits explained.-1500frontload250e3d.jpg   Frontloading motives and benefits explained.-250mgthursandmon.jpg  

IMO it's really similar either way. I've looked at that method too. Only thing is, I really question the roidcalc's accuracy at times. I mean, I can't see the formulas in it, and no one has an excel sheet for this. I might have to make one.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    BUMP OLDER THREAD

This is a good read for anyone
    considering frontloading.

cherrypappa is offline Junior Member
    very nice info!

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by China Dawg
    I disagree with what you're saying about not front loading test prop. I'm on my second test prop cycle as my main injectable. I'm running it at 100 mg/day and I front loaded my current cycle at 200 mg/day for the first two days and 150 mg on the third day. Assuming a half life of 3 days for test prop I was able to bring my levels up to 450 mg (the stable level) by day 3. If I had not done that front load I would not have reached 450 mg until day 10. Now sure that's only 1 week compared to 8 weeks with the test e. However when running a short cycle like you can do with test prop, that one week could be significant. Any way I saw it as worthwhile to front load it....
    Completly agree on this one! I always frontload test prop on cycle day -1 when doing short cycles (28days) to get blood levels up quickly.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Awsome thread. I am going to try this in my next cycle

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    It looks good on paper, but i've tried it a few times and received no added benefit from it whatsoever. Just wasted a some gear.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    BUMP

Id like to bump this one more
    time for those that didnt get a
    chance to read it.

Outlaw** is offline Associate Member
    awesome thread.

russia dog is offline Member
    does frontloading incrase chance of having more sideeffects?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Maybe it will for some an not others, the only way to know for sure is to try it and have the appropriate drugs available to deal with it

smoke31 is offline New Member
    ok, i think i have information overload. i'm wanting to start my first cycle of test cyp only. I'm 41 yo and in avg shape. i was planning on doing 200mg every 3 days. now i'm wondering if i should front-load or just stick with my original plan. any help would be appreciated.

41yo
    6'
    bf is not bad but not great
    i know i need to control diet and cardio up

scotimus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smoke31 View Post
    ok, i think i have information overload. i'm wanting to start my first cycle of test cyp only. I'm 41 yo and in avg shape. i was planning on doing 200mg every 3 days. now i'm wondering if i should front-load or just stick with my original plan. any help would be appreciated.

41yo
    6'

this is a damn old thread bro....

i think lately most people are saying dont frontload for a first cycle

id like to see some 2010 input tho

thx for the response

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smoke31 View Post

41yo
    6'
    i thnk frontloading is crap but thats just my opinion. Metabolism plays a role in how fast your system builds up plasma levels and what they will peak at. Your 41, another month of waiting isnt gonna kill you.

thx Chuckt12345
    I've waited 20 some years

kizza234 is offline Associate Member
    I've always wondered if you could possibly do an "extended" frontload and split the extra 500mg that you're taking in the first week over the first 2 weeks instead.

Shots 1-4 375 mg

every shot thereafter, 250mg.

OR

shot 1 500mg
    shot 2 250mg
    shot 3 500mg
    shot 4 and thereafter 250mg

This may be an old thread, but the idea hasn't changed. For those who "feel" they've "wasted" gear, well, that's the beauty of numbers; they don't have to argue with your feelings. They are FACTUAL. The results are convoluted by the initial weeks build up of fat and water, which if one were to just use the scale as barometer, would be misled. Additionally, if you're using the initial weeks of accelerated strength gains, you'd also be misled, as transitioning from Rx-free to supra-physiological is going to yield the fastest gains in the first weeks (for many reasons). This is SCIENCE. To disambiguate, compare week two of an x-enanthate on a frontloading regimen (off-set for the ester-weight) to something of short half life against the performance of a cycle in which you do not. And btw, studies are done across large numbers of people, not two or three people with high *bro* status. Im as confident in this idea (if not moreso) now than I was when I wrote this.

arejay is offline Associate Member
    for starters this is a great thread. secondly when you use prop tp frontload how long do you use the prop for 1,2,3 weeks???

I presume this would apply to deca /npp as well? This makes a whole lot of sense actually, and marcus explained a little bit about this last week about when you would feel the full affect of test e (as an example) and he said it is not into full affect until after it has built up to the readily available mg's of what you are hoping to be dosing

"dirty d"

johnnyrv is offline Associate Member
    By front loading when can you see results

palevein is offline Junior Member
    So since T400 has prop in it, you probably won't need to frontload it eh?

Shootsteel is offline Junior Member
    Is Front loading still the accepted practice?

I know this is an old thread but was on the list for new members to read....

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn... this is an old thread. Many still frontload I guess. I have tried it a few times and I can't say it helped me or that I noticed a difference. I did notice a difference in the pocket book. lol

Just because it didn't work for me I am not going to say this protocol is pointless. I have found that we all react somewhat differently to many things. Just as many similarities we share, there are equally that many differences as well.

good luck.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I feel it's a waste.... I've done it and didn't see a difference. I'd much rather kick start a cycle with an oral or test prop.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Shootsteel is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info guys.....you can't beat experience

Muscletech is offline Associate Member
    English is not my natural language, so I'm trying to understand this concept, If I have to do 500mg week, only on the first week I have to inject 250/250 mg?

pitbullforte is offline Junior Member
    so, for a 750mg/week Test E 10week cycle, how should i frontload?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullforte
    so, for a 750mg/week Test E 10week cycle, how should i frontload?
    You would increase the amount of test you do for the first couple weeks - in hopes to build your test levels faster.

IMO its a waste...... Don't even bother. 750mgs is a fair amount and will build fast enough.

Front loading, in my opinion, opens the gates for high dosages amongst those who shouldn't be using them. They may double up on test and after 2-3 weeks figure they don't have any sides so they'll keep the dosage. By weeks 5 or 6 they start feeling the affects and get in scramble mode to help figure out a solution.
    pitbullforte likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Lady Warmouth is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

You would increase the amount of test you do for the first couple weeks - in hopes to build your test levels faster.

IMO its a waste...... Don't even bother. 750mgs is a fair amount and will build fast enough.

Front loading, in my opinion, opens the gates for high dosages amongst those who shouldn't be using them. They may double up on test and after 2-3 weeks figure they don't have any sides so they'll keep the dosage. By weeks 5 or 6 they start feeling the affects and get in scramble mode to help figure out a solution.
    Nicely said.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Warmouth View Post

Nicely said.
    Welcome back!

Lady Warmouth is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post

Welcome back!
    Thank you.

G0D
    G0D is offline Junior Member
    my question wouldnt be whether you should frontload or not, but how accurate is this roid "calculator" ?

Jdamm is offline New Member
    bump

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information