bignbald02 is offline Junior Member

Phenterprin...anyone ever use this stuff?

Hey whats up bros? Anyone ever use this stuff called Phenterprin? One of my buddies said he knew someone that used it and got some great cuts with it. I have done some brief seaches on it but im lookin for some feed back on personal experience with it. thx for ur time bros

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Phentermine is a sympathomimetic amine, which is similar to an amphetamine. It is also known as an "anorectic" or "anorexigenic" drug. Phentermine stimulates the central nervous system (nerves and brain), which increases your heart rate and blood pressure and decreases your appetite.

Phentermine is used as a short-term supplement to diet and exercise in the treatment of obesity.

Phentermine may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
    I have and am using it right now. Not necessarily the cats meow, will curb appetite but you build a tolerance to it, can't take it before bed if you want to sleep and in my eyes unless you use it with cardio it is not worth using alone!

Thread Information