Thread: Little Help

z4p
    z4p is offline Banned

Little Help

I am 18 years old. And im going to start my cycle next week.

I am 5' 10'' 150 lbs. Im looking to raise up to 180-190 somewhere around there.

Im getting Deca 250, Test 300, Maxteron (heard it was good stuff anyone know?) celltech creatine 7lb and celltech protein 7lb.

Im getting them but im not quite sure how everything works. Im also worried about gyno the most, I wouldnt be able to stand myself with gyno. Think this will help at all? http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...productid=2986 and will this last me for the whole 10 weeks? not sure, doesnt say the recommended dosage per day...

Im also going to eat and drink nothing but protein during my 10 week cycle. Tuna, chicken, tons of protein shakes and of course lots of water. I will not eat anything else during those 10 weeks.

Anyone have any idea how I can do this safely and efficiently. It's coming pretty pricey and I want to make sure I dont damage my body in any way.

My current stats are:
    7% body fat
    Benchpress: 240 lbs
    Curl Two hands: 130
    Curl Single arm: 65
    Squat: 375
    Milatary 150

Any estimates on what 40 lbs of muscle might add to those stats?

Need to know how to do it safely plz!! k thx
    Last edited by z4p; 07-12-2005 at 04:19 AM.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Too young to be starting steroids . Stick to the Celltech for now! You can add alot more mass naturally bro.

z4p
    z4p is offline Banned
    Well im tired of being skinny, ive been working out for 1 year now and only gained 15 lbs and thats weak... I need some help plz

j martini is offline Member
    You dont need AAS for now. And with a diet consisting entirely of protein gains would not be great anyway. Carbohydrates cause an insulin spike which transports amino acids to muscle tissue for growth. Carbs are an essential part of building muscle.

I think you should worry about diet more than AAS for now eat like you are about to go on hunger strike in 2 weeks time.
    Also masteron is more of a hardening drug you wont see much from iy unless you have a considerable amount of muscle mass.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    15 pnds is pretty good for first year....2nd year you could pack on 30pnds solid with right diet and traing..

lots of protein ..4000 calories a day at your weight will slam some weight on ya in a few months.

yes you can gain more naturally!

i dont now why you say dont start steriods before 21 yrs i started taking steriods at 16 yrs old now i am 18 i have been cycling 2 yrs 8 weeks on 8 week off!!! i made blood tests and lots of tests at the doctor and he found me every thing normal and good! the only problem i had is acnne with steriods and redness on the face!!1

Soup is offline Associate Member
    if you can bench 240 and curl 65 at 18 why not progress further naturally?

don't give others bad advice dude..there are a million reasons why..if you do a search on here...you can find them. your 18...your still in puberty and your taking roids...many others have done it, doesnt make it right...hope down the road you dont regret your decision bro.

Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    i dont now why you say dont start steriods before 21 yrs i started taking steriods at 16 yrs old now i am 18 i have been cycling 2 yrs 8 weeks on 8 week off!!! i made blood tests and lots of tests at the doctor and he found me every thing normal and good! the only problem i had is acnne with steriods and redness on the face!!1

jinos is offline Member
    If you're liften that much weights at 18, you should go natural. Plus what's your diet like? How much cal. a day are you takin in? Why only protein? Where's the carbs and fats? Before you stick anything with AS, Do some research on dieting. That's why you're not gaining weight. If you're eating over 3000cal. a day of proper food and rest, you'll grow. If you're not, you're not eatin right. BTW, where's your pct?

palumbo is offline Member
    no flame bro but u easily the strongest 150 pound guy i have ever seee and if u gained 15 pounds of quality muscle in a year that is alot just keep on trucking eat eat traing and u will get up there in no time

ur not ready for ass give it a few more years u will thanks urslef beleive me u have so much more potetial naturally

secondly u need to reasearch on ur diet just eating protein and protein alone for 10 weeks will be horrible for u need ur carbs and healthy fats go to the diet section post ur diet ask ?S and u will be on ur way

good luck

j martini is offline Member
    You are either one strong kid or using horrible form. Being that you weigh 150 pound and your arms are probably no more than 15 inches curling 65 pound dumbells is impressive unless its more like a clean jerk.
    Your squat is also good for your size, but again are they proper full squats.

Be honest with yourself if your form sucks then reduce the weight you will get far more benefits. If your form is good then well done you have some good genetics for strength.

150 with a 240 press..is pretty good...at that age i was 165, 6'3 and pressing 275...and i still didnt touch the juice...i didnt personally feel i was ready till 22..21 actually but i wanted to get phucked up all the time while i was 21..would have made for a bad cycle

z4p
    z4p is offline Banned
    theres really nothing you all could say sorry, i already have my stuff, i just need good advice on how not to ruin my body. any help plz?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Sell it, that's my help. And sell it to someone who is old enough. Bro youre going to mess yourself up real good if you do it. One of the sides of doing it young, is not being able to get it up later, you want that mr limpy? Oh read this I am 18 years old and I juice

~theJuice~

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    MUSCLETECH BLOWS. major ripoff brand.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You got banned (by another mod I see, not me) and signed up again?

How gay.......

When I am bored, I'll ban you again, but I have a movie to watch.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by z4p
    I am 18 years old. And im going to start my cycle next week.

I am 5' 10'' 150 lbs. Im looking to raise up to 180-190 somewhere around there.

Im getting Deca 250, Test 300, Maxteron (heard it was good stuff anyone know?) celltech creatine 7lb and celltech protein 7lb.

Im getting them but im not quite sure how everything works. Im also worried about gyno the most, I wouldnt be able to stand myself with gyno. Think this will help at all? http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...productid=2986 and will this last me for the whole 10 weeks? not sure, doesnt say the recommended dosage per day...

Im also going to eat and drink nothing but protein during my 10 week cycle. Tuna, chicken, tons of protein shakes and of course lots of water. I will not eat anything else during those 10 weeks.

Anyone have any idea how I can do this safely and efficiently. It's coming pretty pricey and I want to make sure I dont damage my body in any way.

My current stats are:
    7% body fat
    Benchpress: 240 lbs
    Curl Two hands: 130
    Curl Single arm: 65
    Squat: 375
    Milatary 150

Any estimates on what 40 lbs of muscle might add to those stats?

Need to know how to do it safely plz!! k thx
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-12-2005 at 09:31 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    CAPS.........

Quote Originally Posted by z4p
    theres really nothing you all could say sorry,

WELL, THEN YOU ARE A SEVERELY UN-EDUCATED IDIOT. NOT A FLAME, BUT GET REAL, CLOSING THE DOORS ON LEARNING WHEN YOU CAN SERIOUSLY F*CK YOURSELF UP IS ASSININE AND JUVENILE. ALSO, YOU ARE GOING TO EAT NOTHING BUT PROTEIN THE ENTIRE TIME?? LMFAO!!!!!!!! YEAH, YOU REALLY NEED TO READ FOR LIKE 5 YEARS AND RESEARCH ON WHAT NUTRIENTS ARE AND WHAT MAKES A BODY GROW. THEN IF YOU STILL HAVE YOUR ORGANS AFTER YOUR PROTEIN ONLY FEST, YOU CAN ATTEMPT TO PRACTICE SOUND NUTRITION.

i already have my stuff, i just need good advice on how not to ruin my body.
    TOUGH SHIT, YOU WILL RUIN YOUR BODY. 150 LBS. ON GEAR, YOU'LL STILL BE 150 LBS. WHEN YOU COME OFF, AS YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR GAINS. YOU HAVE NO HOUSE, HOW THE H*LL ARE YOU GOING TO PAINT IT?

IGNORANCE NOT ACCEPTED.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-12-2005 at 09:32 PM.

Thread Information