Thread: eq questions

daaaan is offline Associate Member

eq questions

I've been reading alot about eq on this forum and i got conflicting info on it.

many people sayd eq is very mild and at 400mg a week you won't see any difference.

on the other hand people have also sayd that 400mg-500mg is plenty to see results and you might get hair loss at 600mg a week.

cans some people qith eq cycle experiences post their results and thoughts on eq?

thanks

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Eq is a "mild" compound that ususally shows its best results when taken for longer periods of time such as 12 to 20 weeks. No two people are going to see the exact same results from the same dosage. The dosage should be anywhere from 400mg per week to 800mg per week. The usuall is 400-600 mg per week. I have noticed slight hair loss at both 400 and 600 mg per week everytime that I have taken EQ. I would recommend running it with a form of test and if you are worried about the hairloss you can purchase certain compounds to help prevent it. If you have anymore questions please let me know.

Good Luck!!
    Trevor

how serious was your hairloss?

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    It was very minimal.....You might notice a few hairs on your towel after you get out of the shower or inside your hat if you wear one. There is no need to be worried that all your hair is going to fall out......its not. What little that you lose will most likely grow back after you discontinue the use of the EQ. That is if you even experiance any hair loss at all. I ran EQ at 800 mg's per week for 12 weeks one time and I still have a full head of hair that I have to cut every two weeks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    It was very minimal.....You might notice a few hairs on your towel after you get out of the shower or inside your hat if you wear one. There is no need to be worried that all your hair is going to fall out......its not. What little that you lose will most likely grow back after you discontinue the use of the EQ. That is if you even experiance any hair loss at all. I ran EQ at 800 mg's per week for 12 weeks one time and I still have a full head of hair that I have to cut every two weeks!!

thank god, i was getting quite worried there.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    i have some experience running eq. it is my favorite compound to run anything with. i never experienced any sides from eq running it at 600mg for 18wk. although everyone is different with sides. i would definately suggest to add eq to your cycle. i have no complaints about eq at all bro. how many cycles have you done and also what are you looking to gain from a cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    i have some experience running eq. it is my favorite compound to run anything with. i never experienced any sides from eq running it at 600mg for 18wk. although everyone is different with sides. i would definately suggest to add eq to your cycle. i have no complaints about eq at all bro. how many cycles have you done and also what are you looking to gain from a cycle?
    i've done 3 cycles before. right now i'm just looking to gain 15 lbs of quality muscle.

i'm thinking of doing 500mg test e for 13 weeks and 400mg of eq foe 12 weeks.

i just came off a tren e cycle running it at 500mg at first then bumping up to 1000mg. it was a damn good cycle bro. i hardly had any sides at all except for you normal high test dosage sides at 1000mg. have you tried tren out at all yet?

i just came off a tren e cycle running it at 500mg at first then bumping up to 1000mg. it was a damn good cycle bro. i hardly had any sides at all except for you normal high test dosage sides at 1000mg. have you tried tren out at all yet?

nope, haven't tried it yet. i'll do 2 more cycles before i do tren .
    my metabolism is very fast and i want my body to get used to anabolics before i try tren.

eq should suit you fine then...i gained 15-20lbs when i hit it...also the good thing is i kept it all except 2lbs. enjoy it bro...

eq should suit you fine then...i gained 15-20lbs when i hit it...also the good thing is i kept it all except 2lbs. enjoy it bro...
    i will. thanks

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Running EQ 400 every 3rd day with Prop and doing Max OT training ,seeing good gains and only sides so far are speedy heart rate and deep breaths once in a while.
    But great cycle IMO

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    i held a shitlaod of water on my Test 400mg/Deca 300mg. i kept 11lbs now after 3.5 months from the 21 i gained so now i also wanna do a solid cycle without to much water.

i think i'm gonna go for 500 test E + 500 Equipoise for 12 weeks; I think that will be a solid cycle to gain on!

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Copy, that sounds solid .I am no doubt going to do another of the same.

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    I prefer eq over deca good for lean muscle gain but i did 500mgs/week for 12 weeks had good gains but i agree with trevor the longer you run the better results you have !!

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeOweDee
    I prefer eq over deca good for lean muscle gain but i did 500mgs/week for 12 weeks had good gains but i agree with trevor the longer you run the better results you have !!
    with test? how much did you gain? and did you lose BF%?

500mgs/week test e (iran) 500mgs/week eq(Gtp) 250mgs E3D
    put on 23lbs but looked really lean during pct followed up with clen t3 combo ..Still working on cutting

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    EQ is a great compound, if you are going to do it for less then 14 weeks recommend front loading to get levels maxed out so you see maxium affects earlier(wont kickin any faster though), many people say it takes 8-10 weeks to feel full effect (Me included), this time Im front loading it.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    EQ is a great compound, if you are going to do it for less then 14 weeks recommend front loading to get levels maxed out so you see maxium affects earlier(wont kickin any faster though), many people say it takes 8-10 weeks to feel full effect (Me included), this time Im front loading it.JMO

FRONTLOADING

The purpose of frontloading is to quickly reach the target dosage to more quickly realize the benefits of the AAS. This thread provides instructions to reach 75% of the weekly dosage within the first week

Most people use, as a rule of thumb, twice the weekly dosage (double dosing) in the first week. That works well for esters with a half-life of 10.5 days or less. However, this does not work well for longer esters. Let’s look at EQ as an example. If the intended weekly dosage is 600 mgs, then the frontload dosage, based on double dosing, is 1200 mgs. Although 50% of the intended dosage is reached in the first week, 75% of the intended dosage is not reached until week 4. Without any frontloading, 75% of the intended dosage is reached in week 5. So, while ‘double dosing’ works, the effects diminish with increasing half-life.

EQ Double Dose Values at 600 mgs (1200 mgs in Week 1)

No Frontload
    Released… % of Target
    Week 1 153… 25%
    Week 2 267… 44%
    Week 3 352… 59%
    Week 4 415… 69%
    Week 5 462… 77%
    Week 6 497… 83%

Double Dosing
    Released… % of Target
    Week 1 306… 51%
    Week 2 381… 63%
    Week 3 437… 73%
    Week 4 478… 80%
    Week 5 509… 85%
    Week 6 532… 89%

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    FRONTLOADING

The purpose of frontloading is to quickly reach the target dosage to more quickly realize the benefits of the AAS. This thread provides instructions to reach 75% of the weekly dosage within the first week

Most people use, as a rule of thumb, twice the weekly dosage (double dosing) in the first week. That works well for esters with a half-life of 10.5 days or less. However, this does not work well for longer esters. Let’s look at EQ as an example. If the intended weekly dosage is 600 mgs, then the frontload dosage, based on double dosing, is 1200 mgs. Although 50% of the intended dosage is reached in the first week, 75% of the intended dosage is not reached until week 4. Without any frontloading, 75% of the intended dosage is reached in week 5. So, while ‘double dosing’ works, the effects diminish with increasing half-life.

EQ Double Dose Values at 600 mgs (1200 mgs in Week 1)

No Frontload
    Released… % of Target
    Week 1 153… 25%
    Week 2 267… 44%
    Week 3 352… 59%
    Week 4 415… 69%
    Week 5 462… 77%
    Week 6 497… 83%

Double Dosing
    Released… % of Target
    Week 1 306… 51%
    Week 2 381… 63%
    Week 3 437… 73%
    Week 4 478… 80%
    Week 5 509… 85%
    Week 6 532… 89%
    To each there own worked good for me, where did you get your info???

ok, I have 10 grams oe eq and 10 grams of test e.

what kind of a cycle would you guys reccomend to a guy that never did eq before?

Logan13 is offline Banned

eq

Throw some finasteride and nizoral shampoo in there if you are as paranoid as I was about hairloss. EQ is awesome, as long as you give it enough time to do its work. On Prop 100mg/Ed, EQ 150mg/EOD, and var 50mg/ED now and loving it.

Is this your first cycle?

Is this your first cycle?
    no, this will be my third cycle.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn bro, a gram of tren e, That's a lot of tren.

Thread Information