Thread: anavar/winny

gorilla is offline Associate Member

anavar/winny

what are your thoughts on an anavar /winny stack while trying to cut up???Dosages?experiences?etc???
    gorilla

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Afraid of injectables? I'd say it depends on the dosages for my comfort level. I like my liver so I don't like harsh 17aa and wouldn't use them in high doses personally.

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    ideally a whole cutting cycle would consist of

EQ
    Winny
    Anavar (depending on budget)
    T3
    Clen

but in this instance if you diet and training is right then it is possible to use less AS to get the desired effect because what you are actually doing is reducing your caloritic intake to aid weight reductions and the anabolic substances will allow you to maintain or slightly increase your lean muscle mass!

As Nathan says do you have a problem with injectables because i would suggest EQ (Equipose) rather than andavar because 1. its cheeper, no water retention and will allow you to put on size at the same time!

4-600mg per week of EQ for weeks 1-10
    Start the winny weeks 6-10 of 50mg each day!

You may also want to consider clenbutural and an ECA stack to suppliment the above and take milk thistle while you are on the winny! But really it totally depend on what is your ultimate goal as to what type of cutting stack you do!

It is fine to take the andavar and winny together because anavar isnt liver toxic! but EQ for the money has a lot better results IMO i doubt you would be that impressed with just those two together!

Ms Figure

Ranger Guest
    OUTSTANDING Ms Figure...Ditto on her answer...A woman after me own heart...Heh heh heh

Ranger

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Nice post MS.FIG. What's up Ranger where's Valhala, SWEDEN?

_SOLID

Mike Guest
    I'm impressed Ms - thank you!

i guess I should have clarified the details behind my question. T3 and clen are already part of the cycle...so is the winny. But the question in the air was whether to combine deca , anavar , or EQ with it. I only have 20cc of 50mg/cc winny which isnt much winny to start with. So thats why I asked the question about anavar. But I guess EQ is the best choice after all. So how should I space out the EQ and winny, and when should I start the T3/clen??
    thanks for all the hlp MRS. Figure
    gorilla

hey im thinking of a little mini-cycle just want your ideas??
    400mg EQ weeks 1-5
    50mg winny eod weeks 2-5
    T3 starting at week 2-5 (30days)
    clen also starting at week 2 but running for 6 weeks (2 cycles)

I've never tryed a mini-cycle and was thinking of it know?
    what do you all think?
    would I still need nolvadex /clomid??

Ms. Figure your first post was AWESOME please let me know what you think??

Just so you know my rough stats now:
    6'3''
    220lbs
    8% bf
    wieght train 5X weekly (4X if my body tells me it needs to rest)
    cardio 35-40minutes post-training 4-5X weekly also, using my heart rate moniter I keep HR at 130-140 bpm
    diet=225g protein/200g carbs/30g fat daily

ive recently gone down from 230lbs and 11% bf to 220 and I've been stuck here for weeks, which is why im planning this short cycle.

ANOTHER THOUGHT...........was to just stay steroid free and take up t3/clen for 4-5 weeks till I get really lean but I heard w/o anabolics I could loose too much muscle.

what does everyone think?? im confused??
    gorilla

bump.....

Hi,

I would go with your second idea T3/clen . It may induce muscle loose, but I think you need to decide where you really want to be. The cycle I posted above would get you to a lower b/f, especially if you add t3/clen to that stack.

The short cycle idea is OK. I've seen some guys and Gals get good results from 3 weeks on 2 weeks off. But they were using short acting drugs, winny will fall into that category but eq. doesn't so it wouldn't be as effective as you would like.

Everything else seems OK.

Are you planning on competing because maintaining a bodyfat of below your present 8% will be very hard to maintain!!

You need to be more specific!
    Ms Figure

Ms. Figure
    No not really planning on competing, not for another few years at least, I know that maintaining a low b/f will be difficult but I guess its just that Ive never seen myself at that level yet?? Then once winter hits Ill bulk again (you know the routine). So I think, Ill take your advise Stick with just T3/clen for about 4 weeks (clen for 6 weeks) Im sure I'll be satisfied by then. Ill probably bump my protein up to 300g/day stay on the creatine and glutamine ofcourse, train heavy (6-10 rep) to combat the muscle loss issue. If I see to much dramatic muscle loss I'll just start tapering the T3 off a bit sooner?? Cardio ill keep the same at first and let the mirror be my guide as I move along. Again let me know what you think??
    thanx
    gorilla

Sounds good.

Couple of things but not major and JMO, why not hit 8-12 reps more of a pump, take less rest betweeen sets, this will aid the fat buring process and help condition.

Also if the muscle lost is to drastic cut down on CV and up protein, make sure your taking at least 20g EDof L-Glutamine.

But its all down to personal choice at this level, you seem to know you stuff.
    Ms Figure

Ms. Figure
    thanx alot for ALL the help, I hope someday I can help you out as you have me
    gorilla

Thread Information