goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member

sust pain,.. dbol stack...

Hey bros, Im on my 5th week of 500/wk sust, and just started my 2nd wk of 30mg dbol . Eating properly for 8 weeks now, training 5 out of 7 days.. havent seen a whole heck of alotta difference yet, maybe a little leaner up top, but hoping the next couple weeks with the dbol will show signs of improvement..I have seen a 30 lb weight increase on the curls and flys though.(6.0', 195lbs, 39 yrs old)I try to get at least 7 hours sleep a night, but its just impossible sometimes. Anyways, the sust injections are killing me.. I Did the delts 3 times, 250/side and couldnt go to work to lift anything, the pain was so bad. I have a high threshold, and usually grunt as many plates as I can while lifting. Started to inject the glutes, and yesterdays inj. (2nd week)has me not being able to sit. I need to lose the sust, as it is causing more pain than good. People are starting to ask why Im walking funny. Im thinking of stacking some deca , or enanthate with the 30mg/day dbol. Anyone stacked this way before? I spend 2 hours a night on here reading, and it seems enanthate would be the way to go. Any thoughts?
    thanks.

egg whites comin outta my **s, chicken, fish, tuna, 4 protein shakes a day, but afraid to let the cals go too high as Im afraid of gaining around the midsection, instead of other places...Someone suggested cutting with the B-12, And Im no wuss by anymeans with the sust, but just have this feeling its not for me.....

I thought after 5 weeks of the sust, I would see more results. Im not in a hurry by any means, but with not noticing too much yet, makes me think the sust is not working for my body...guess the next few will tell.... Whats your daily carb intake?

Safety-1 is offline Junior Member
    I was just wondering why you would be shooting all 500 at once? Definitely knocking that down to 2 shots would be alot easier. Also Im surprised you have been taking d-bol for 2 weeks now without much success or size gain. But personally if you really want to get away from the sust I was go with Enanthate . Ive taken it before and had very good success with it. It never caused me any pain and I honestly dont think you'll be satisfied with the Deca if you are truely wanting size and strength. Ive stacked enanthate with deca and taken it alone and I didnt hardly notice a difference by removing the deca. good luck though finding something that works for you

oh, I got the 500 a shot from the other thread. I dont think you wrote that in this one.

I figured after 250/delt gave me pain, I might as well do the 500 and get it over with..yesterdays is the last one though..I am going to switch this weekend for my last 7 weeks..... I just cant lift in this condition, which ticks me off the most, cuz Ive lifted for about 15 years, on and off of course, and have ok sized shoulders and arms so I love lifting hard, and want to make them have really good results now.....this is only week 2 of the dbol , and I heard it takes 2-3 weeks for noticeable gains..sound normal to you?

Well as everyone has probably said on here many times. It affects everyone differently. But personally when Ive taken d-bol by the second week I am noticeably putting on water weight. Also 2cc's of any test, especially for someone who's particular muscle may not be used it, is going to give some day after pain. I mean regardless of what it is, putting that much oil in to a muscle is going to cause some atropy and soreness. Now if its unheard of pain, maybe there is something else wrong. I am currently in the 3rd week of a sust cycle. I am pyramiding, 500mg/wk for the first few weeks and then 750 in the middle and then back down to 500. So far I havent noticed anything great. A really good pump and some intensity, but I am just trying to be patient. so I understand where you are coming from. But hell my workout partner is doing the same cycle and he is already noticing tremendous strength gains. So everyone truely is different. The Test E might be a little more comfortable for you. Personally it has always been good for me. But even with it, take it in your glutes, but why shove it all in at once? Just take two shots a week and split it up a little. Why size needles have you been using?

Actually this last shot I went to a 1.5", 19 guage. My buddy called it the harpoon, but needles dont bother me whatsoever... I was using the 23's before that. We tried the 1.5 " just to make sure it was getting right in the muscle, and not missing it. The first 3 injections into the delts left HUGE redness, and some swelling, and from what I hear, must be from the prop..I also havent been able to find a valid pic of the dbol Im taking, (small whites with triangle on them) so I dont know about them either, although they seem to be from a reliable source family wise... I hope I start to see good things by next weekend.... Was gonna increase the sust to 750 as well, but I am moving onto something different now....I havent read anywhere that you cant switch halfway through a cycle, so I imagine I should be OK..

Yeah I havent heard of anything about switching as long as you are at a point where your esters will match up. And at week 5 your long esters from your sust are already going strong so they should keep your levels where they need to be until the enanthate kicks in. You were using 1.5 in your shoulder's too? You must have some big ass shoulders. Either way man, goodluck with the pain and hopefully the cycle will still end up productive for you.

just 1" into the delts, but I read somewhere about going with the 1.5" into the glutes...How long does it take the enanthate to kick in??? and how long did you run the dbol ??

Only ran d-bol for about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to frontload an enanthate cycle. Enanthate takes about 3 to 4 weeks

gq_neo is offline Junior Member
    I have no pain on the glute shots, but anywhere else I put it ... it hurts like a bitch.

Im in week 6 of my sust(500mg/wk)/EQ(400mg/wk) and I started the first 4 weeks with DBol ... i put 18lbs on in the first 4 weeks and then I've been stagnant for the last week and a half ... I've definately been getting thicker too, started around week 3 for me ... felt great in week 2 .. DBol I guess.

I tweaked my shoulder tho trying to go too big too soon, so I'ma take it easy on them for a while.

Thread Information