Redrock20 is offline Junior Member

D-Bol and cycle questions

Hey guys. Just wondering if you could lend some advice. I am thinking of doing a cycle of Dbol and Equipoise . I am thinking of running the Dbol for 6 weeks @ only 15mg ED. The Eq I would take for 12-14 weeks @ 300mg a week. I know these dosages seem low but i am not looking to get huge, I just want to put on a few pounds and harden up. How much would you guys say I have to gain from a cycle like this? Also, what is the longest and safest amount of time I can run the Dbol? Is 6 weeks a maximum? Thanks for any advice.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Why don't you just run a low dose test only cycle(400mg/ew)? If you feel the need kick start with 20mg/ed Dbol . You will be happier with the results in the end

AG5678 is offline Member
    That cycle is no good. You need to run some type of Test or you will get shut down hard. The Dbol is also in a dose that IMO you won't be happy with. This also looks like it's your first cycle and you wan't to get some mass on you.

What are your stats/goals/etc?

I would recommend
    Test E 500mg wk 1-10
    Dbol 30mg ED wk 1-4
    Nolva preferrence 20mg wk 1-4 after week 4 10mg all throughout
    PCT

*What does your diet look like?

warlock is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Benches505. I would add test ( 400mg) and drop the Eq. You can run dbol for the 1st 4 weeks at 25 mg ed. You will like the results

Thread Information