G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Test Prop Help Needed...

Hey fellaz, one of my bro's wants to add DBol to his cycle as a kickstart but I told him not a good idea. He's going to run Winny at the end also. So far it's 400mg/Cyp 400mg/EQ 10 weeks and then weeks 7-12 Winny 50mg ED. I suggested that he take Prop to kick start the cycle.

Now is adding 50mg every other day for the first 4 weeks going to be effective? He also said that he would want to add Prop the last 2 weeks also.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    if he is running winny weeks 7-12, there is nothing wrong with adding d-bol weeks 1-4 bro..as far as the prop i will let someone answer who has experience in it

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    What about frontloading the test Bro? I like the prop at the end but the eq is a long ester anyway so it might be better just to ride out the Cyp. Just my .02

I just suggested that it would be a bad idea, he has an ulcer and has had a liver problem in the past.

Originally posted by RON
    What about frontloading the test Bro? I like the prop at the end but the eq is a long ester anyway so it might be better just to ride out the Cyp. Just my .02
    I hear you but he doesn't. He wants to gain some quick mass the first week or 2 and that's why he wanted the dbol in there.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Well IMO nothing is like dbol for fast gains but hes gotta look at the big picture. If his liver has been damaged he needs to take it easy. Why doesn't he dump the winny? Just tell him "you can't look like a pro in one cycle bro"..... IMO people need to be more patient (me included).

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well bro IMO depending on his liver problem...AAS may not be the answer for him at all..i mean 17aa's are toxic buttt your liver is affected by anything really u put in your body..atleast anything oral

So you think he should just dump the winny? What you think about Dbol weeks 1-4 and then Prop 2 weeks past the Cyp and EQ?

Well sh*thead is going to do the Dbol instead of the Prop. I guess it's settled then.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    If has had liver probs in the past then why put him on dbol and winny.....not a good idea. Certainly go with the prop. I would suggest more than fifty mg eod though that will not give him crap for gains. Instead of frontloading with more cyp do this. run 100mg/d prop for the first two weeks with the cyp and eq, the cyp should kick in shortly before the prop is done working its magic. Then IF he wasn't satisfied with his gains during the cycle run the prop with the winny at the end

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i would prefer the way you planned it, dump the dbol and add prop in the beginning for 4 weeks.

ICN
    ICN is offline Junior Member
    Liver problems, ditch the orals.

Thanks for the suggestons fellas, and I wasn't putting him on the Dbol and Winny "diet", I was trying to get him to drop the Dbol and add the Prop.

Sounds excellent though, I'll try to get him to run it like you said Kizer at 100mg EOD.

Thanks again bro's

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Actually GChild, kizer suggested 100 per day, everyday. Seems like a lot to me unless the guy has some experience with aas already. 700/week of prop plus the 400 of cyp? Even though the cyp won't have kicked in for a while its still a lot of test.

Opps, yeah, I see it now it is 100/day. Well he's going to drop the Dbol and do 100 EOD with arimidex .

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    he will pack on the lbs, he gonna get big, i love prop personally.

Thread Information