melkor99 is offline New Member

First cycle ..been reading but want to make sure

Hi there,

Been reading as much as i can here before starting my first cycle, so far i have this...

week 1-12 = test E 500mg/week
    week 1-11 = deca 400mg/week
    week 1-17 = nolva 10mg/day
    week 14-17= clomid (day 1=300mg -day2-11=100mg/day - day12-21=50mg/day)

I have some HCG too but i'm still not sure when and how much to use of this?

I was going to go with just Test E on my first cycle, but since my joints are quite bad at times i thought i'd add some deca too.

Please let me know your thoughts on this cycle and if you have any ideas on how i may improve this.

thanks for your time,

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Probabaly should start the clomid week 15 as that would be two weeks from your last week of test. You need 14 to 18 days for the test to clear. Otherwise It looks good to me. You probably won't need HCG on a 12 weeker. Oh, and supplement with some vit B-6 at around 200mg ED. Supposed to help when taking DECA .

thanks for the reply

Yeah you're right, i made a mistake for some reason i though week 14 was 2 weeks after week 12 but yeah thats just a 1 week gap. So i'll start the clomid week 15.

Thanks for the tip on the vit b also. I have the hcg now so should i just use it up anyway since it will maybe go to waste if not? If i was to use it on this cycle when would be the best time to take it and how much would you suggest?

But if will do me no real good on a 12 wk cycle then i'll just leave it for maybe my next cycle...not sure how long you can keep this before its out of date though

Logan13 is offline Banned

Hcg

Quote Originally Posted by melkor99
    thanks for the reply

Yeah you're right, i made a mistake for some reason i though week 14 was 2 weeks after week 12 but yeah thats just a 1 week gap. So i'll start the clomid week 15.

Thanks for the tip on the vit b also. I have the hcg now so should i just use it up anyway since it will maybe go to waste if not? If i was to use it on this cycle when would be the best time to take it and how much would you suggest?

But if will do me no real good on a 12 wk cycle then i'll just leave it for maybe my next cycle...not sure how long you can keep this before its out of date though
    HCG is really not needed in a 12 week cycle. Having said that, it wouldn't hurt to throw it in duing weeks 13-15 because of the deca . I am doing 500 i.u./week.

ok thanks, i'll use it at that point then. Thanks for the tip.

Thread Information