jucinator is offline Associate Member

Question Hooker Were Are You (need Help!!!!)

I need to know how HOOKER knows that the fake Karatci SUS . has real jucie in it did he have it tested . I need to know the answer to this very badly. Yes I have read in other tread they are knock offs but how does he know they contain real gear ? please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    calm down.

I spoke last week (on the phone) with a guy who was involved with testing them. They contain what they are supposed to, but they aren't made by Organon.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Dude thanks so much I was freakin out because my guy never has fake gear and I try to stay way up to date on fakes , but if you trust the guy I trust you and I really thank you for posting what you know. I mean i agree they shoulnt knock off a product but as long as there is real gear im cool i paid 10 dollars an amp for 50 of them and im doing EOD injections so 750 week plus 500 deca and 500 EQ Thanks bro i was trippin ..............GET BIG

The guy who made the knock offs (actually, a UG Lab) had them made for less than a dollar each, I suspect, instead of buying them for the $2-3 asking price in his part of the world. Thus, his profit margin went up exponentially, and he's still putting out a decent product.

I don't like it, personally....and neither did all the people down the line who paid for Organon quality and ended up getting UG-Quality. But at least it's real.

Thread Information